Valtech is a global digital agency where experiences are engineered
We take the complicated and make it simple. We support our clients in the research, design and marketing of smart digital experiences and interfaces. We develop innovative products.
We’re passionate about digital and we live in the possibilities of the future. We thrive on agility and on constant concern for the end user’s experience.
Alliance Manager works to develop, service and grow relationships within a Partner Ecosystem. The role requires strategic and critical thinking skills and the ability to nurture relationships in order to develop new and deepen existing relationships and proactively engage with partners to drive mutual lead generation and co-marketing activities.
The Valtech partner ecosystem is comprised of customer experience and commerce platform partners as well as third party technology vendors on which we build innovative solutions for our customers. Platform and digital transformation experience /understanding as well as previous digital agency/project delivery background would be an advantage, but the key to success in this role is a dedication to strategic thinking and activities that drive revenue for both Valtech and partners. Your role will be as that of an enabler. An enabler between Valtech and the partner’s organization, connecting the right people and then stepping back to let them do their job, staying in the loop in order to step in with help, suggestions or to revive a conversation/initiative in order to keep alliance and goals on track. An enabler internally in Valtech as a link between and overlay to marketing, sales and delivery. You work to orchestrate the collaboration of many moving parts as you plan, work towards, adjust along the way and remain focused on the long term strategy and value created through the alliance.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with Marketing, Technical referents and vertical specialists as well as delivery teams, to leverage partnerships in support of Valtech strategy in predefined markets and verticals
- Initiate and co-develop “go to market” strategies and prioritizing of partners and their solutions
- Create yearly partner business plans and roadmaps with key signed partners
- Guide and support internal roadmaps for enablement of sales teams and in-house delivery capabilities and certifications
- Develop pipeline of new opportunities through partner relationships, marketing and lead generating activities
- Provide materials and information Sales and Business Development teams to assist in identifying, evaluating and closing opportunities and respond to RFPs and RFIs.
- Clarify roles and responsibilities in partner relationships.
- Map, coordinate and facilitate interactions between Valtech’s management, sales, marketing and technical skill centers/client teams and their counterparts in the partner organization.
- Act as the facilitator between partners and internal teams, to resolve and/or anticipate future issues
Here’s what it’s like to work for us:
We’re advisors, visionaries, creative and techies…with an agency mindset. We believe in working together, and that the best results come when we pool our knowledge and brainstorm the right solution for our customers.
We embrace all things digital.
Our ambition is to become global leader in the digital space. No more, no less. Our customers look to us to help them succeed in the digital landscape. We deliver work that makes them the leaders in their industries, based on a thorough understanding of their business and a close collaboration with their employees.
We talk to each other.
We work in an open environment, with business developers, web technologists, strategists and creatives sitting side-by-side, pooling their collective wisdom in order to come up with the best solution for our clients.
We have fun.
We don’t believe in boredom. We do work hard, and we put in the hours we need to get the job done, but we also have a vibrant, dynamic atmosphere with passionate colleagues who enjoy what they do.
We love our clients.
Seriously! They are the reason why we are here. And why wouldn’t we? We are working with some of the biggest and most interesting brands in the world, along with a lot of other companies that all have great ambition to succeed in the digital space.
Valtech has almost 3,000 employees across 38 offices worldwide. In North America we have offices in New York, Dallas, Chicago, Toronto and Montreal.
We’re looking ahead.
We are driven by a visionary mindset, and that means there is plenty of room for initiative and for talented people to shape who we are tomorrow.
Up for the challenge?
Then we will be more than happy to hear from you. Send us your resume and give us a bit of writing about yourself and your motivation to work for Valtech.
- Our competitive compensation package.
- Collaborating with a diverse, dynamic and close-knit team.
- Summer half-days and the possibility to work remotely.
- Collaboration with our international offices and the possibility to go.
- Fresh fruit, coffee and snacks in the kitchen.
- Fun monthly team-building activities.