We take the complicated and make it simple. We support our clients in the research, design and marketing of smart digital experiences and interfaces. We develop innovative products.
We’re passionate about digital and we live in the possibilities of the future. We thrive on agility and on constant concern for the end user’s experience.
The Business Development Associate is an entry level position responsible for supporting the NYC business development team to build client relationships, strategize on prospect needs, and close new business. Daily tasks include assisting the NYC business development executives and subject matter experts with proposal writing, creating presentations and lead generation.
- Coordinate business development team meetings, pitch activities and marketing campaigns
- Manage key action items and ad hoc requests for NYC business development needs
- Support sales operations
- Support sales process from initial RFP response through client meeting preparation
- Draft business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required
- Maintain and update proposal asset catalog on a regular basis
- Support the BD executives in meetings and management of follow-up activity
- Ensure smooth communication among pitch team members
- Reviews and edits decks for consistency and revision recommendations
- Work with resource management to transition business opportunities to active projects
- Support lead generation
- Leverage sales tools and industry trades to conduct research, develop leads and create/perform outreach strategies
- Perform outreach to set meetings with prospects
- On occasion, support marketing team with event planning and outreach
- Work overtime as necessary
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Bachelors degree required
- 0-2 years experience (agency or consultancy experience preferred, but not required)
- Ability to interface with all seniority levels in a professional manner
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once, maintain calm under pressure and ensure quality deliverables
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office and Apple Suite (Keynote) expertise
- Salesforce experience is a plus
Here’s what it’s like to work for us:
We’re advisors, visionaries, creative and techies…with an agency mindset. We believe in working together, and that the best results come when we pool our knowledge and brainstorm the right solution for our customers.
We embrace all things digital.
Our ambition is to become global leader in the digital space. No more, no less. Our customers look to us to help them succeed in the digital landscape. We deliver work that makes them the leaders in their industries, based on a thorough understanding of their business and a close collaboration with their employees.
We talk to each other.
We work in an open environment, with business developers, web technologists, strategists and creatives sitting side-by-side, pooling their collective wisdom in order to come up with the best solution for our clients.
We have fun.
We don’t believe in boredom. We do work hard, and we put in the hours we need to get the job done, but we also have a vibrant, dynamic atmosphere with passionate colleagues who enjoy what they do.
We love our clients.
Seriously! They are the reason why we are here. And why wouldn’t we? We are working with some of the biggest and most interesting brands in the world, along with a lot of other companies that all have great ambition to succeed in the digital space.
Valtech has almost 3,000 employees across 38 offices worldwide. In North America, we have offices in New York, Dallas, Chicago, Toronto and Montreal.
We’re looking ahead.
We are driven by a visionary mindset, and that means there is plenty of room for initiative and for talented people to shape who we are tomorrow.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.