Want to be part of an awesome global digital agency?
Want to join a team of innovators, doers and thinkers?
Want to have fun while working with cutting edge technologies and super cool clients?
Are you an amazing Campaign Associate? If so, we want to hear from you!
At Valtech, our quest for top- talent never ends. Start exploring Valtech now.
**Even if you don’t meet all the requirements listed, we still encourage you to apply**
Here’s a little about us:
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI. We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine).
While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
We come from all over the world, which means you’ll always find someone to connect with and learn from. Our international culture positions the Valtech team to work on global projects with a lasting positive impact.
SHARE CARE DARE
What we offer:
- We offer competitive compensation, great benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- 401K with match
- Professional development and training opportunities-Valtech Academy
- Fun company events- Culture club, happy hours, company outings
What we are looking for:
The Campaign Associate is responsible for supporting the North American marketing objectives through proactive efforts to maintain content and brand assets, build brand awareness, generate “top of funnel leads,” and assist with our MarTech stack.
What you will do:
- Assist planning, execution & management of paid social campaigns across North America
- Collaborate with European campaign team to ensure brand fluidity
- QA all copy and visuals prior to campaign launch
- Manage and distribute detailed campaign performance reports
What you should have:
- 2-3 years of experience running paid campaigns on B2B marketing channels
- An understanding of the digital marketing space, including popular tools and common channel strategies spanning web, email, social and mobile
- An understanding of marketing strategy and optimization tactics including personalization, SEO, A|B testing, automation
- Understanding of audience segmentation and content targeting to segments
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and AdWords
- Knowledge of the B2B sales cycle
- A project focused mindset while also contributing to smaller assignments
- Stellar communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
Valtech is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category