Valtech is a digital consulting and delivery group building solutions for the economy of experience with almost 3,000 employees in 38 offices worldwide. In North America, we have offices in New York, Dallas, Chicago, Toronto and Montreal. We’re looking ahead. We are driven by a visionary mindset, and that means there is plenty of room for initiative and for talented people to shape who we are tomorrow. Valtech helps clients orchestrate experiences, integrate them into your existing ecosystem and then evolve them, adapting to rapidly changing digital landscapes. Making it intuitive for users to consume products and services in whatever way they want. We are a new breed of digital agency uniquely designed to help business leaders succeed in this new digital economy.
The Global Communications Coordinator is responsible for supporting global marketing objectives by maintaining the internal client project repository. The role oversees quality control of internal content by liaising primarily with account directors and business development representatives to source project information related to clients. The Coordinator cross-checks information in the project repository with monthly reports to identify and correct information gaps.
The role conducts content audits to keep content up-to-date, while also connecting older, yet relevant content to newer content. The position requires a consistent voice and style reflective of our global brand. Other duties include writing, editing and updating client case studies.
The Coordinator works with colleagues from around the world, as well as freelancers and consultants, and reports directly to the Assistant Director of Global Marketing. The Coordinator periodically works directly with corporate leaders to manage delivery of new iconic cases, which showcase the best and most exciting work Valtech delivers for top clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaising with Account Managers on a regular basis, at least 50% of time, in addition to communicating with other sales and marketing colleagues, to collect client project information
- Overseeing quality control of the internal project repository by cross-checking its data with client billing reports
- Identifying and correcting information gaps between the project repository and reports (e.g., the company is billing a new client, but no information is available regarding the work being delivered to the new client)
- Maintaining a well-updated repository of client cases, new and old
- Updating project page templates or processes to improve efficiency or tracking
- Assisting internal clients with uploading content to the intranet
- Producing progress reports bimonthly or as needed
- Writing, editing and/or updating case studies to support marketing and sales
- Being extremely persistent and even creative in the quest to obtain information from busy colleagues across the globe
- Maintaining brand consistency in all assets created
- Managing delivery of iconic cases from start to finish
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a major in marketing, advertising, communications, or related discipline such as Journalism
- Ability to work remotely from a home office and commute to a coworking space in downtown Orlando for a minimum of 1 day per week, subject to increase at any time
- Excellent administrative, verbal and written skills (including copywriting and editing)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including the creation of master templates in Word or PowerPoint
- Proactive with exceptional time management skills and passion for marketing
- Experience working for a B2B organization and/or agency
- 1 - 2 years of marketing experience
- Previous experience in an Administrative or Account Manager role
- Familiarity working with the following tools:
- CRM: Salesforce
- Email: MailChimp
- File Management: Dropbox
- Design: Adobe Creative Cloud suite, Canva, LucidChart
- Project Management / Collaboration: Trello
- Brings a positive, “can-do” attitude with desire to work for a global company
Here’s what it’s like to work for us:
We’re advisors, visionaries, creative and techies…with an agency mindset. We believe in working together, and that the best results come when we pool our knowledge and brainstorm the right solution for our customers.
We embrace all things digital.
Our ambition is to become global leader in the digital space. No more, no less. Our customers look to us to help them succeed in the digital landscape. We deliver work that makes them the leaders in their industries, based on a thorough understanding of their business and a close collaboration with their employees.
We talk to each other.
We work in an open environment, with business developers, web technologists, strategists and creatives sitting side-by-side, pooling their collective wisdom in order to come up with the best solution for our clients.
We have fun.
We don’t believe in boredom. We do work hard, and we put in the hours we need to get the job done, but we also have a vibrant, dynamic atmosphere with passionate colleagues who enjoy what they do.
We love our clients.
Seriously! They are the reason why we are here. And why wouldn’t we? We are working with some of the biggest and most interesting brands in the world, along with a lot of other companies that all have great ambition to succeed in the digital space.
Valtech has almost 3,000 employees in 38 offices worldwide. In North America, we have offices in New York, Dallas, Chicago, Toronto and Montreal.
We’re looking ahead.
We are driven by a visionary mindset, and that means there is plenty of room for initiative and for talented people to shape who we are tomorrow.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.