Valtech is happy to open the doors for talented and motivated Front-end newbies! If you are ready to soak up the knowledge from the best minds — you are welcome to Valtech Ukraine.
It is a great opportunity to make a step toward the career of Front-end Consultant at a global digital consulting agency, ranked as a leader for midsize digital experience agencies in the world by Forrester Wave Report 2018.
The Ideal Candidate:
- experience in front-end development (commercial or non-commercial);
- good knowledge and experience with HTML5 and CSS3;
- understanding of bug-tracking tools like Jira;
- to be familiar with version control systems Git, SVN;
- Intermediate or higher level of English to be able actively participate in meetings with clients and team abroad;
- to be a fast learner and motivated to learn new things.
- debugging and troubleshooting software defects;
- understanding of Agile; Scrum process;
- basic knowledge of CMS systems and eCommerce platforms;
- understanding of REST;
- understanding responsive/adaptive designs.
- implementing design for websites, developing UI for web applications and online stores;
- collaborating with the team, client and Project Manager to fully understand the business requirements; collaborating with global teams;
- communicating efficiently and accurately with the Project Manager and reporting any progress and/or delays;
- working in a distributed team.
As a consultant you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional internal/external trainings;
- professional certifications coverage - 100%;
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).
Insight into Valtech Ukraine
At Valtech Ukraine, our teams are mostly focused on the technical delivery of enterprise level projects for the Retail, Finance, FMCG and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi.