We are looking for a Magento Consultant to join our growing team. Numerous new and ongoing projects ranging from enterprise content solutions, mobile apps, and data services to experience driven enterprise e-commerce, user experience and marketing. Opportunities to work with different industry verticals: retail & luxury, financial, healthcare, travel & hospitality, automotive, media & entertainment.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years PHP web development experience;
- 2+ years e-commerce experience with Magento development;
- experience with Magento 2;
- working knowledge of PHP object-oriented programming;
- MySQL knowledge;
- working knowledge of design patterns, including MVC;
- knowledge of REST and SOAP APIs;
- excellent spoken and written English.
- knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3, JScript (JQuery), and Ajax.
As a Magento Consultant within our organization you will be part of the team building ecommerce solutions for our clients that need to handle the daily challenges of scaling, resilience and performance. You will work in an agile way in cross functional teams to deliver exceptional user experiences.
You’ll work on basic and advanced Magento settings, install & configure extensions, create custom extensions depending on the client’s needs, customize Magento to correspond to business requirements, and import & export custom data. You will be responsible for the integration of other business critical systems like ERP, CRM, DAM and PIM. You will be able to participate in code review, estimation, mentoring newcomers, and release and deployment management.
As a consultant you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally.