We take the complicated and make it simple. We support our clients in the research, design and marketing of smart digital experiences and interfaces. We develop innovative products.
We’re passionate about digital and we live in the possibilities of the future. We thrive on agility and on constant concern for the end user’s experience.
Do you have excellent influencing, conflict-resolution and negotiating skills and thrive on working in a fast-paced environment plus the ability switch priorities in real time?
Can you easily make the needed connections between systems, processes, and individuals to facilitate change and enrich Valtech’s vibrant company culture?
Are you passionate and determined and not just about staying on top of the latest labor regulations?
Do you embrace and embody continuous improvement by proposing new and/or better ways of doing things? Do you believe in building strong relationships based on trust and integrity? If you love your work and endeavor to build lasting relationships with your colleagues? If the answer is yes, we want to meet you!
Here is what you will do:
- Provide day-to-day support and guidance on all matters to employees on the interpretation and application of company policies, procedures and HR initiatives: ability to help clarify and articulate in a compassionate manner.
- Provide insights and recommendations into HR program improvement based on user feedback and research conducted on best practices.
- Identify factors impacting organizational performance and determine and apply techniques to implement quality solutions.
- Engage leaders to evaluate and improve the effectiveness and impact of HR initiatives.
- Assist managers in the coaching and development of employees.
- Support and implement various HR projects, initiatives and programs (people development, company culture, talent acquisition, diversity, performance management and review processes, etc).
- Facilitate new hire orientations.
- Excellent judgment, analytical and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Ability to facilitate, influence and negotiate in order to reach consensus, resolve conflict and achieve desired outcomes.
- Demonstrated strategic ability and strong knowledge of progressive human resources practices and approaches.
- Proven and persuasive written and oral skills are a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple requests simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of employment/labor legislation in the US (New York and Texas) and Human Rights legislation
- Business and financial acumen with a sense of urgency and a desire to achieve top-line results.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy, taking the initiative.
- Post-Secondary Education in Business Administration Human Resources or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience within Human Resources, in a Generalist role
- Digital agency or marketing agency experience a plus.
Here’s what it’s like to work for us:
We’re advisors, visionaries, creative and techies…with an agency mindset. We believe in working together, and that the best results come when we pool our knowledge and brainstorm the right solution for our customers.
We embrace all things digital.
Our ambition is to become global leader in the digital space. No more, no less. Our customers look to us to help them succeed in the digital landscape. We deliver work that makes them the leaders in their industries, based on a thorough understanding of their business and a close collaboration with their employees.
We talk to each other.
We work in an open environment, with business developers, web technologists, strategists and creatives sitting side-by-side, pooling their collective wisdom in order to come up with the best solution for our clients.
We have fun.
We don’t believe in boredom. We do work hard, and we put in the hours we need to get the job done, but we also have a vibrant, dynamic atmosphere with passionate colleagues who enjoy what they do.
We love our clients.
Seriously! They are the reason why we are here. And why wouldn’t we? We are working with some of the biggest and most interesting brands in the world, along with a lot of other companies that all have great ambition to succeed in the digital space.
Valtech has almost 3,000 employees across 38 offices worldwide. In North America, we have offices in New York, Dallas, Chicago, Toronto and Montreal.
We’re looking ahead.
We are driven by a visionary mindset, and that means there is plenty of room for initiative and for talented people to shape who we are tomorrow.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.