We are looking for an Office Manager in our Kyiv office, who will create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational
effectiveness, communication and safety.
- organizing the office layout, ordering stationery, equipment
- maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary
- implementing and maintaining office operations and
- coordinating with IT- and accounting departments;
- managing office budgets;
- ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time;
- dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries;
- arranging local business trips, booking transport and
- assisting in in-house or off-site activities, like parties,
celebrations and conferences;
- assisting in the on-boarding process for newcomers;
- greeting visitors;
- providing general administrative support to our employees.
The Ideal Candidate
- Intermediate level of English;
- at least 1 year of relevant experience;
- proficient computer skills;
- strong time management skills and ability to multi-tasking;
- attention to details;
- problem solving skills and the ability to "make things happen";
- communication-, negotiation- and relationship-building skills;
- a creative mindset with an ability to suggest improvements.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- professional internal/external trainings;
- professional certifications coverage - 100%;
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation.
Insight into Valtech Ukraine
At Valtech Ukraine, our teams are mostly focused on the technical delivery of enterprise level projects for the Retail, Finance, FMCG and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi.