We are looking for a Project Manager, experienced in managing international, multi-channel digital campaigns and content projects. You will join our Marketing Services team, as the contact for the client and our team. You act as the linchpin, who ensures all deliverables and activities come together at the right time, within budget and to the highest quality standard.
As Project Manager Content & Campaigns you manage the project delivery of our current projects. To make sure the process runs smoothly, you quickly get to know all the ins and outs. You’ll join a multi-disciplinary team consisting of digital marketeers, strategists, art-directors, copywriters, designers, content producers, developers, external partners and of course our clients.
What will you be doing?
- You play a crucial role in determining deliverables, managing client expectations and executing the appropriate activities to meet those expectations
- You guarantee the timeliness of deliverables, meet deadlines, safeguard the budget and maintain a high-quality standard for all your projects
- You keep project administration up to date and regularly report to clients
- You schedule resources and set priorities (content and asset creation, content entry, digital campaign launch, content migration)
- You act as a facilitator, to ensure your team can perform optimally, and you’re always in touch with the team dynamics
- You explore and discuss opportunities for new projects with our clients
In this role you’ll work on a variety of projects. Your role and the team can vary, depending on the needs of the client and project. The Marketing Services team is tasked with strategy and concepting, creation (copy, photography, video, design), content production, content migration and digital marketing. As we’re continuously expanding and building our team, you will get the opportunity to shape and build the team together. In fact, we expect you to play an active role and make your mark.
Take a look at some of our work:
- New model pages for Volkswagen and SEAT
- Various digital campaigns for the likes of DSM, Wavin, ASML
- Concept, copy and design for the e-commerce platforms of Philips, Volkswagen and SEAT
- CMS maintenance for a variety of brands
- Content Migration for Upfield and ABB
- Strategy, concept, set-up, monitoring and optimization of digital campaigns
What do we expect from you?
You have at least 2 years of project management experience in digital campaigning, content creation and/or content migration projects, within a digital agency.
In addition, you offer:
- A Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience
- Next level multi-tasking skills, to oversee multiple client accounts, teams and projects
- A team player’s mindset, to connect with people easily and get your team to perform optimally
- A flexible, structured and can-do attitude
- Experience with agile (preferred)
What do we offer in return?
Good employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and room to develop yourself. How quickly your career progresses and how fast your salary grows depends entirely on you – with some help from your team captain, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you continue to develop yourself. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your mentor). And because work, learning and private life are increasingly entwined, you can arrange a flexible work schedule to match your creative peaks.
Furthermore, you'll get this:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance (every colleague gets a NS Businesscard)
- Collective care insurance scheme
- Laptop and mobile phone
What does our recruitment process look like?
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair and transparent recruitment process. These are the different stages of which are outlined below:
1. Application received
2. CV/phone screening by Recruitment
3. CV screening by Hiring Manager
4. 1st interview*
5. 2nd interview
*for some of our vacancies an assessment (after 1st interview) is part of our process In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all our interviews and assessments are taking place remotely (online via Teams)
Feel free to contact our recruiter Sharon via email@example.com or via Whatsapp 06-11 81 84 33 for more information regarding Valtech and our recruitment process.