Valtech is a global digital agency where experiences are engineered. We are revolutionizing how our clients connect with their consumers, closing the experience gap and orchestrating omni-channel customer journeys. We are innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries.
Valtech Digital Australia, part of the Valtech global family, is ambitious and plans for rapid growth. We are one team with one focus and that is on being the best in the market.
The Project Manager role will be focused primarily on the delivery of Content Management System (CMS) based websites and eCommerce driven web applications. The duration of the projects varies from three to twelve months depending on their size and complexity. A project manager is expected to manage 2 to 4 projects at any given time.
- Manage projects from start to finish covering the stages of project initiation, requirement analysis and specification, UX design, development and testing, UAT and handover
- Lead project requirement gathering, analysis and documentation activities
- Act as the primary point of contact for the client throughout the entire project lifecycle and work with account manager on overall client management and account planning
- Work with assigned technical lead and development team to ensure quality solutions are delivered on time and on budget
- Coordinate with other project managers on human resource planning and allocation
- Prepare and maintain project related documents including project charter, project plan, status report, change requests, etc.
- Track and report project progress accurately to both internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and manage project risks and issues proactively
- Participate in the continuous improvement of project management process and tools
- Participate in pre-sales consultation and RFP response process
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in digital project management
- A portfolio demonstrating your past work on CMS driven websites, eCommerce solutions or custom applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with client representatives at all levels
- Ability to think analytically and creatively with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyse and document business and functional requirements
- A computer science degree or similar from a recognised university
You will also benefit from:
- Previous working experience in a well-known digital agency
- Experience with Enterprise CMS platforms such as Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore or EPiServer
- Experience with eCommerce Platforms such as Magento or Sitecore Experience Commerce
- Experience with Agile methodology such as Scrum, Kanban or SAFe
- Familiar with Atlassian product suite including Jira and Confluence
We offer you a collaborative work environment with the opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated and talented professionals as part of a fantastic regional and global network.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, then we would love to hear from you! To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter clearly highlighting relevancy to the above requirements and we'll be in touch.
You must have working rights in Australia for this position.
Please no recruitment agencies - we've got this one covered!
Valtech Digital Australia is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.