- Support the improvement of existing accounting system setup for financial reporting
- Project revenue and cost of sales tracking, billing and gross margin monitoring, ad-hoc project analysis
- Monthly reconciliation of project revenue and cost from Project Management System to Accounting System
- Credit collections process, review of AR Ageing Analysis & monitoring of Company’s Days Sales Outstanding
- Support the improvement of financial and business processes for strengthening of internal controls
- Month-end closing related full sets of accounts on a monthly basis China / Australia / Singapore / Malaysia
- Preparation of financial reports for Corporate Reporting and Analysis
- Intercompany reconciliations and confirmation
- Liaising with external auditors and tax agents
Preferred knowledge and experience:
- At least 3-4 years working experience
- Good knowledge of accounting standards
- Hardworking, detail-oriented, able to work independently
- Able to work in a less structured environment and in a setting that entails imperfect processes and systems, with aim of improving it in the long term
- Prior audit background preferred
- Prior experience in project accounting preferred
Here's a little about us
Created in 1993, Valtech is a digital marketing agency, and a pioneer in technologies with a presence in ten countries and more than 1,500 employees around the world.
Since 2014, Valtech expands its footprints in Asia Pacific, with its new agency in Singapore. It creates a great development opportunity in the entire region and gives Valtech a real vision on Asian market possibilities.
As a full-service digital agency, Valtech brings value to its customers at all aspects of their digital activities: strategy consulting, service design, technology services, analytics, and optimization of digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing. Valtech shares this innovative digital expertise with its main partners for more than 10 years: Adobe, Sitecore and Hybris.
Valtech works in the agile way, following the main idea that Marketing and IT teams should work together, side by side, to ensure the highest quality and the most personalised experience for their customers in a relevant and efficient way.
With its commitment to innovation and agility, Valtech helps brands developing and growing their businesses across their digital touch points, while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment.