We are looking for a Senior Hybris Consultant to join our international team: The Netherlands, Ukraine.
The client is one of the leading rental companies for construction equipment in 11 countries with over 400 locations. They server both B2C as well as B2B markets, where B2B is over 80% of their revenue. Rental ranges from a simple hammer to heavy-duty cranes. They are looking to largely replace their offline (in-store) inefficient rental business and allow large construction companies to automate ordering or extensions as well as provide in-store selection tooling to order and pick-up in-store. This project has very complex logic to be built!
The Ideal Candidate
- 3-4 years Java experience with a background in Spring (MVC) development;
- experience in SAP CX/ Hybris WCMS, accelerators and modules like punchout, promotions and a strong understanding of integrations using custom interfaces or leveraging tooling like SCPI;
- strong understanding of B2B and preferably also B2C commerce;
- strong analytical mind, able to work on complex matters with and without the help of others;
- Upper-intermediate English (oral, written);
- excellent communication and leadership skills;
- business trips availability;
- team player.
You will be a full part of the development team working on your own stories, responsible for full delivery as part of the sprint.
Responsible for developing new and maintaining existing functionality (mix of those).
You will also be responsible for a portion of client communication.
We expected that you will be the count lead for the Netherlands in the Ukrainian side.
As a consultant you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional internal/external trainings;
- professional certifications coverage - 100%;
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).
Insight into Valtech Ukraine
In Valtech Ukraine our teams are mostly focused on technical delivery of enterprise level projects for Retail, Finance, FMCG and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi.