You and Valtech_
As an SEO Consultant, you will participate in the development and implementation of SEO strategies for our B2C and B2B clients. The SEO consultant works closely with our development teams to maximize the optimization of our clients' sites. If you want to be part of a community of SEO consultants where sharing ideas is part of the daily routine, if you want to work on complex eCommerce challenges for international clients, keep reading!
- Understand your clients’ business and financial realities through research and in-depth audits that inform SEO strategies.
- Collaborate with the development teams so that SEO is considered at every step.
- Guide well-known clients in building a sound content strategy. Help those clients become Google’s BFF.
- Create backlogs of technical SEO optimizations and collaborate with the development team to make it happen.
- Analyze data to uncover new opportunities for your clients.
- Propose new solutions to existing problems: your work will have an actual impact on the client’s business. With SEO, you know we need to innovate towards competitive SEO strategies.
- You are passionate about eCommerce and excited to actively contribute to the success of great brands and organizations.
- Both a collaborator and a leader – in your own way.
- Passionate about new technologies and new ideas.
- Curious and autonomous, with a good sense for prioritization.
- Constantly in analysis/optimisation mode.
- Driven by measurable results.
- Able to adapt in an evolving work context.
- The possibility to be a Digital Nomad when you choose to – that is, to go to work from wherever you want! (subject to approval)
- A Flexible PTO Policy, with no specific number of hours/days off per year!
- Stimulating projects with major local, national and international clients
- Medical: Options starting at 100% medical coverage for employees, and we cover 85% for spouses, partners, and dependents
- We contribute with a $1,500 cash payment towards your family HSA
- 401(k) Employer matching and immediate vesting
- Up to 8 Weeks of paid Parental Leave
- 2pm Summer Fridays
- A strong corporate culture where the values Share, Dare and Care are a part of the company’s DNA.