Leading Digital Agency seeks Techical Sitecore Architect
As a trusted digital partner for some seriously big-ticket clients, we get to work on tons of exciting digital projects internationally. Our Sitecore team is going from strength to strength and to help us scale we are looking for an experienced Sitecore Architect in our New York office.
If you want to be part of the journey, read on.
- You’ll employ your experience with Sitecore XP to design highly scalable solutions leveraging the power of the platform
- You’ll be responsible for architecting complex global digital solutions across a range of clients
- You’ll represent the technology team in our interactions with client stakeholders
- You’ll advice our clients on the best approach and not be afraid to challenge their viewpoints
- You’ll be a mentor, helping nurture talent, grow the team and provide thought leadership
- You’ll work closely with the project management team, helping ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
- You’ll get in the weeds when needed but you’ll be equally comfortable delegating work to a highly proficient team
- You’ll report to the Head of Technology
- You’ll support the Business Development team, providing subject-matter expertise to help win new clients
- You’ll help spread the message that we’re masters of Sitecore
- You will have the opportunity to get exposure to other enterprise platforms we support including Episerver, Adode AEM and Hybris.
The Ideal Candidate
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have an educational background in engineering, mathematics or computer science.
- You have extensive experience working with Sitecore XP spanning more than 3 years.
- The experience you have is up-to-date, specifically with the latest version of Sitecore XP.
- Bonus points if you are Sitecore certified, but not a showstopper if you can demonstrate experience across the platform.
- You’ve led large-scale implementations of Sitecore, handling the needs of multi-national corporations
- You’ve been involved in large ecommerce implementations
- You have experience architecting complex integrations with 3rd party systems such as ERP, CRM, DAM and PIM
- You’re capable of establishing cloud environments for our clients on AWS or Azure
- You have a good understanding of DevOps practices and are conversant with solutions such as TeamCity, Jenkins and Octopus Deploy
- You understand data comes in all shapes and sizes and are as familiar with RDBMS as you are with NoSQL
- You understand the QA process and have experience working with remote QA teams
- You’re comfortable with HTML5 and CSS3 but know when to leave it to the front-end ninjas
- You have experience with Agile methodologies
Here’s what it’s like to work for us:
We’re advisors, visionaries, creative and techies…with an agency mindset. We believe in working together, and that the best results come when we pool our knowledge and brainstorm the right solution for our customers.
We embrace all things digital.
Our ambition is to become global leader in the digital space. No more, no less. Our customers look to us to help them succeed in the digital landscape. We deliver work that makes them the leaders in their industries, based on a thorough understanding of their business and a close collaboration with their employees.
We talk to each other.
We work in an open environment, with business developers, web technologists, strategists and creatives sitting side-by-side, pooling their collective wisdom in order to come up with the best solution for our clients.
We have fun.
We don’t believe in boredom. We do work hard, and we put in the hours we need to get the job done, but we also have a vibrant, dynamic atmosphere with passionate colleagues who enjoy what they do.
We love our clients.
Seriously! They are the reason why we are here. And why wouldn’t we? We are working with some of the biggest and most interesting brands in the world, along with a lot of other companies that all have great ambition to succeed in the digital space.
Valtech has almost 3,000 employees across 38 offices worldwide. In North America, we have offices in New York, Dallas, Chicago, Toronto and Montreal.
We’re looking ahead.
We are driven by a visionary mindset, and that means there is plenty of room for initiative and for talented people to shape who we are tomorrow.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.