We take the complicated and make it simple. We support our clients in the research, design and marketing of smart digital experiences and interfaces. We develop innovative products.
We’re passionate about digital and we live in the possibilities of the future. We thrive on agility and on constant concern for the end user’s experience.
As a Solution Architect you will be an active member on client project teams playing a hands-on role in producing client solutions. You will also assume management responsibilities for more junior members of the team. You will be encouraged to continue to develop your skills, share your knowledge with team members and peers and effectively lead a project stream on a project. Your contribution to the success of our client work will rely on the skills and responsibilities you bring to each project and your ability to support more junior members of the team.
A successful Solution Architect is highly adaptable, shows strong initiative, is able to work independently, has a driving desire to grow professionally towards specific goals, and is energized by working in a team environment. This position requires a focus on client success, client-facing skills and a strong understanding of the project lifecycle and software development lifecycle. You must be a self-motivated individual and take pride in delivering high quality work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Act as a sales engineer both for new projects and within existing client accounts; assess client requests and propose solutions, estimates and alternatives.
- Position solutions and options to client business stakeholders.
- Lead development process, solution design and build implementation towards the on-budget, on-time, high quality delivery of client projects.
- Play a direct role in client communications and expectation/scope management.
- Lead the team in providing technical recommendation to clients.
- Lead or participate in requirements analysis and documentation and development of acceptance criteria.
- Play a consulting role for specific areas of domain expertise; working towards industry visibility.
- Work with project and account managers to build project plans and timelines.
- Direct development methodology and play a role of technical leader within the team.
- Contribute to and execute on processes and practices towards delivery excellence, team happiness & client satisfaction.
- Supervise, mentor and coach developers. This includes regular check-ins with direct reports and conducting annual performance reviews.
- Act as a positive and supportive force within the team.
- Provide effort estimates and solution approaches for sales scenarios.
- Other tasks as deemed necessary.
- Some travel is required as part of this position.
- Client-facing experience:
- Ability to communicate, produce documentation, run client sessions, etc.
- Ability to sell technical concepts, sell our team and our capabilities to business stakeholders
- Technical architecture, including:
- Solution architecture of multi-tier applications and integrations specifically on the Sitecore/Microsoft/.NET stack Solution infrastructure, including recommending and validating servers, databases, load balancing, performance metrics, etc. in a Microsoft/Windows/IIS/SQL Server environment.
- Software upgrades, installation and configuration for our key platforms – Sitecore, and others as required
- Nice to haves: knowledge of CMS platforms and solutions
- Application lifecycle management / Dev Ops
- Architecting source control, continuous delivery, continuous integration, and deployment management for our projects and for clients
- Knowledge of ALM tools (Jira, TeamCity, TFS, Git, etc.)
- Knowledge of agile principles – scrum, backlog, etc.
- Our competitive compensation package.
- Collaborating with a diverse, dynamic and close-knit team.
- Summer half-days and the possibility to work remotely.
- Collaboration with our international offices and the possibility to go.
- Fresh fruit, coffee and snacks in the kitchen.
- Fun monthly team-building activities.
- Social activities organized by our Comité l’fun.