The Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years of experience in IT recruiting;
- good understanding of local IT job market;
- knowledge of recruiting searching methodology and sourcing tools;
- knowledge of using Applicant Tracking Systems;
- expertise in interviewing, selecting and negotiating job offers;
- high level of communication skills;
- attention to details;
- intermediate+ level of English.
- perform full lifecycle recruitment of technical and managerial positions;
- search for candidates, using wide variety of channels, develop diverse candidate pools (including passive candidates) and generate pipelines for each position;
- manage and develop relationships with hiring managers and candidates;
- create detailed job descriptions, ensuring clear understanding of job responsibilities and business requirements;
- ensure applicant tracking system is accurately used on daily basis to provide proper recruitment metrics and compliance reporting;
- participate in HR branding activities to increase company awareness;
- support internal events.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment and the best available tools;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional internal/external trainings;
- professional certifications coverage – 100%;
- English classes compensation;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).
Insight into Valtech Ukraine
In Valtech Ukraine our teams are mostly focused on technical delivery of enterprise level projects for Retail, Finance, FMCG and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi.