We take the complicated and make it simple. We support our clients in the research, design and marketing of smart digital experiences and interfaces. We develop innovative products.
We’re passionate about digital and we live in the possibilities of the future. We thrive on agility and on constant concern for the end user’s experience.
Valtech is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team in NYC. Our Manhattan office is located in the Meatpacking District on W 13th Street. This role is crucial in our efforts to identify and recruit top digital talent in the NYC, Dallas and the mid-west region. Valtech offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to qualified candidates.
This is what you’ll be doing:
You will manage the full-life cycle recruiting process for our open positions within the Technical, Creative, Digital, Interactive and Professional Service practices among others for Valtech US with a major focus in recruitment for our NYC and Dallas offices.
You will be the face of Valtech: the first point of contact for candidates to our global agency. You will work closely with hiring managers from different disciplines, build internal and external relationships with our colleagues, vendors and candidates. In addition, you will have the opportunity to impact our company culture and employee retention by being a regular member of our Culture Club: helping to plan and execute monthly social team building activities including happy hours, office outings, holiday and other special celebrations. Day to day responsibilities include: sourcing candidates, screening candidates, presenting qualified candidates to our hiring managers, coordinating and facilitating the interview process, extending and negotiating offers as well as helping to plan and execute new hire onboarding plans.
You love technology, you thrive on finding the perfect match, building relationships and helping to maintain and continue to build a meaningful company culture.
That extra mile, your “super powers” are:
- You have the eye of an eagle: the ability to identify the top talent we are targeting from applicant resumes, social media profiles i.e. LinkedIn, etc.
- You are creative in everything you do and are able to think outside of the box in order to solve problems and also able to use this ability to connect with and attract talent
- You’ve demonstrated an excellent ability to have attention to detail in everything you do
- You have a “geek” side that you can’t hide and it shows, we want you to unleash it
- You are a team player, collaborator and communicator
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset: you’re proactive, take initiative and are resourceful
This is what you’ve got:
- 2-5 years of technical recruiting experience, creative recruiting experience a plus
- Experience with eCommerce or CMS platforms a plus (Platforms such as: Sitecore, Episerver, Demandware, AEM, Hybris or similar)
- Experience using SmartRecruiters ATS or similar, experience with careers section backend website management a plus
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Full-life cycle recruiting experience: from job posting, to screening, interviewing, presenting offers to candidates, negotiating and closing candidates
- Have built networking relationships through different activities including user groups, job fairs, and other industry events
- Highly organized, resourceful, and self-motivate
- Corporate and/or recruiting agency experience preferred