We take the complicated and make it simple. We support our clients in the research, design and marketing of smart digital experiences and interfaces. We develop innovative products.
We’re passionate about digital and we live in the possibilities of the future. We thrive on agility and on constant concern for the end user’s experience.
“From the very first idea to the very last pixel”
The Visual Designer is a fresh, creative thinker who is able to translate and extend concepts into effective interactive marketing, digital, visual and motion-based creations.
The Visual Designer will also work closely with the Creative Director, Art Directors, Copywriters, Strategists, Developers and Project Managers.
- Keeps up to date on marketing and design trends, visual styles, art, technologic innovations, social media … and their influence and application.
- Develop creative concepts and create visual design for digital media.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of production techniques, brand identity, UI, graphic styles, responsive design and project timing, with the ability of creating all variations and options when needed.
- Conduct all phases of project execution (Ideation, Definition, Production, Exportation, Delivery).
- Help set visual-graphic systems/directions for client meetings.
- Illustrate a thorough sources-references-researches-documentation organization with clear file archives.
- Collaborate with other disciplines to provide comprehensive project inputs.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Desired Skills and Experience / Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Design, Visual Arts, or related field(s).
- 2-4 years of Graphic Design / Visual Conception / Digital experience preferably with an agency mindset
- Highly creative out-of-the-box thinker that provides marketable, strategic and visual solutions
- Excellent graphic design and visual creation skills (from the very first sketch to visual guidelines, from the first mockup proposals to final product)
- Quickly “switch hats”, shifting smoothly between visual conception and design duties
- Exhibit strong attention to detail
- Personal passion for design, Art and Creation culture.
- Solid understanding of interactivity and experiences in the digital sphere with an understanding of motion design.
- Self-driven, inspired, and motivated—we seek people who take pride in their work.
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines (efficiently and independently).
Need strong working knowledge of:
- Adobe Creative Suit (CC), including Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Optional skills (but still very desired): Adobe After Effect, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Lightroom
- Sketch (Apple)
- Keynote (Apple)
Optional additional skills (but still very desired): Adobe After Effect, Adobe Premiere Pro