“From the very first idea to the very last pixel”
The Visual Designer is a fresh, creative thinker who is able to translate and extend concepts into effective interactive marketing, digital, visual and motion-based creations.
The Visual Designer will also work closely with the Creative Director, Art Directors, Copywriters, Strategists, Developers and Project Managers.
- Keeps up to date on marketing and design trends, visual styles, art, technologic innovations, social media … and their influence and application.
- Develop creative concepts and create visual design for digital media.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of production techniques, brand identity, UI, graphic styles, responsive design and project timing, with the ability of creating all variations and options when needed.
- Conduct all phases of project execution (Ideation, Definition, Production, Exportation, Delivery).
- Help set visual-graphic systems/directions for client meetings.
- Illustrate a thorough sources-references-researches-documentation organization with clear file archives.
- Collaborate with other disciplines to provide comprehensive project inputs.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Desired Skills and Experience / Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Design, Visual Arts, or related field(s).
- 2-4 years of Graphic Design / Visual Conception / Digital experience preferably with an agency mindset
- Highly creative out-of-the-box thinker that provides marketable, strategic and visual solutions
- Excellent graphic design and visual creation skills (from the very first sketch to visual guidelines, from the first mockup proposals to final product)
- Quickly “switch hats”, shifting smoothly between visual conception and design duties
- Exhibit strong attention to detail
- Personal passion for design, Art and Creation culture.
- Solid understanding of interactivity and experiences in the digital sphere with an understanding of motion design.
- Self-driven, inspired, and motivated—we seek people who take pride in their work.
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines (efficiently and independently).
Need strong working knowledge of:
- Adobe Creative Suit (CC), including Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
Optional skills (but still very desired): Adobe After Effect, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Lightroom
- Sketch (Apple)
- Keynote (Apple)
Optional additional skills (but still very desired): Adobe After Effect, Adobe Premiere Pro