You and Valtech_Absolunet
In January 2022, Absolunet joined Valtech, a global digital transformation company. We are operating as a Commerce-focused business unit in North America.
What this means for you: you’ll be joining the people-first culture that Absolunet built over the past 22 years and that closely resembles Valtech’s culture.
You’ll also have access to a global network of forward-thinking digital practitioners, exciting client projects and the ability to work from home or any of the 50 Valtech global offices.
- Work with Absolunet_Valtech’s Executive VP, to establish sales strategies, pipeline prioritization and forecasts.
- Develop and execute strategies for lead generation, sales, pricing and all other matters related to revenue generation.
- Own the proposal and pitch process for new business, ensuring efficiency and success.
- Personally pursue and close key sales opportunities, managing the sales process.
- Prioritize leads and prospects according to likelihood to close, potential long term value and strategic relevance (sales pipeline optimization).
- Work with the internal sales team to pursue key prospects (sales engineers, solutions architects, etc.).
- Create clear, precise and properly detailed RFP responses.
- Manage your sales funnel in the CRM and maintain high lead conversion and win rates.
- Establish KPIs and reporting for performance tracking systems .
- Look beyond the RFP for potential/opportunities with new prospects.
- Provide market insight and feedback to company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs as well as to generate product or development ideas.
- Identify, engage and assist in the development of vendor partnership opportunities.
- Work with Valtech_Absolunet’s technology partners to generate leads and drive referrals.
- Maintain strong presence in the industry through networking and by participating in organized industry events/functions.
- Build professional and trusting relationships with key customers, leverage existing relationships
- Set and manage client's expectations.
- Embody a high standard of professionalism and of client-centered actions, acting strategically to ensure client success, team evolution and a strong, long-term relationship between Abolunet and the clients you will have signed.
- Ensure transition of sold contracts to accounts and dev teams.
- Meet and exceed your quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Help ensure business profitability of Canadian accounts.
- You have 3-5 years previous experience selling eCommerce or digital solutions (ERP, CRM, PIM, etc.).
- You own working knowledge of online sales processes and of the marketplace environment.
- You are familiar with retail, B2B and D2C environments.
- You are able to sell into multiple levels of customers, across multiple product lines.
- You are fully, fluently bilingual in English and French, spoken and written.
- You are technologically proficient with strong interpersonal skills.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Valtech_Absolunet is lucky to collaborate with amazing organizations (local to global). If you want to learn and grow as an eCommerce specialist, this is the place for you.
- Flexible schedule, with a 37.5 hour work week.
- The possibility to work remotely and $500 to outfit your home office when you first start.
- The possibility to work from wherever you want (subject to approval).
- Life, medical and dental insurance with 24/7 access to counseling and telemedicine & an employee assistance program (EAP).
- Company contribution to your retirement savings.
- A community of supportive people (from your day-to-day colleagues to the company owners).
- Offices all across the globe including in Montreal and in Sainte-Thérèse, on the northshore of Montreal.
- A strong corporate culture where the values Share, Dare and Care are a part of the company’s DNA.