- Huge opportunity to take your Sales career to the next level
- Fun & dynamic environment, working with a highly supportive team in an ambitious global agency
- Excellent remuneration package
We are on the hunt for a passionate and results driven Business Development Director to join us in pursuit of becoming the leading digital agency in APAC and globally.
Your job is to know the market, work closely with our technology partners and pursue opportunities with new client prospects.
You know how to translate the trends and technology information into something a C-level executive can understand.
You will be accountable for both revenue and margin and are expected to be a deal-closer.
You've had a similar position for the last 5 years or more, most likely in another digital agency or software vendor, and have a proven track record when it comes to digital strategy, customer experience, digital planning, content management and e-commerce.
- Manage entire sales process to ensure delivery against KPIs and targets with the strong emphasis on new business sales.
- Drive sales pipeline development through combination of outbound calling, emails campaigns, local events, and competitive market intelligence in close partnership with the marketing team and partners.
- Engage with prospect organisations to position Valtech solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, references from clients and partners and networking.
- Lead end-to-end presales / RFP response / pitch process through qualification, win strategy definition.
- Participate in relevant marketing and industry events.
- Systematically collaborate with Valtech's key partners in the region, including Sitecore, Salesforce, Adobe, Magento and others.
- Weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Prior experience in business development / sales executive roles within the digital agency & IT professional services industry, exposure and experience in selling digital platform products and marketing automation services.
- Demonstrable track achievement against sales target and metrics.
- Personal drive to "Getting it done and right" and the ability to make effective decisions and see them through.
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands and business environments, sense of urgency.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and people skills.
- Assertiveness, directness, and a "company first" mentality
- Strong senior executive engagement and influence skills.
- Previous experience in selling Adobe.
- Degree level educated is highly desirable.
We offer you a collaborative work environment with the opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated and talented professionals. Usual agency perks and the opportunity to help shape, influence and drive Valtech Australia as part of the APAC expansion plan. Regional and global collaboration expected and encouraged. Overseas travel expected.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, then we would love to hear from you! To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter clearly highlighting relevancy to the above requirements and we'll be in touch!
Valtech Digital Australia is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
You must have working rights in Australia for this position.
Valtech Digital Australia is part of the Valtech global family. With expertise in technology, marketing and experience design, Valtech addresses transformational business challenges for clients, from consulting through to service design, optimisation and multi-channel platform roll-outs.
For more information about Valtech, go to www.valtech.com