We are Valtech! We are a global digital agency focused on business transformation. You probably already know us better than you think. Together, we design, build and deliver transformative digital solutions for the world's best-known brands. Whether it's one of our B2B solutions for Henkel, Westcon or Dot Foods or a new customer experience for L'Oreal, MAC Cosmetics or Levi's.
We’re looking for an Angular Developer with a passion for creating ecommerce platforms, a drive for deliver and who is eager to do better each day.
What will you be doing?
- Play a key role in building world-class B2B ecommerce platforms for international market leaders;
- Be part of a team of cross-functional developers and work closely with our client in an agile way of working;
- Continuously look for technical improvements and innovations that will add value or improve efficiency;
- Coach and guide team members to ensure high quality of technical delivery with a consistent approach;
- Play a key role in improving and safeguarding our engineering culture within the Valtech Commerce team.
What do we expect from you?
- 4+ years of experience in developing applications with Angular;
- Experience in consuming back-end services based on REST or GraphQL and are knowledgeable about common authentication and authorization technologies for SPA's like OAuth and OIDC (Open ID connect);
- The ability to help translate requirements into working technical solutions;
- Affinity with UI/UX design;
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
What do we offer in return?
- A sunny terrace to enjoy a few drinks 🥂 with your colleagues and our BBQs
- Our annual ski trip and regular online and onsite events 🤙
- Remote work friendly 👩💻 we really want you to have a voice on this, whether mingling with your colleagues at Café Valtech or on our Zoom Café Corner
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking itself too seriously 😁
- Personal study budget and time – we take learning very seriously 👨🏫 and want you to be able to improve your skills
- Weekly Tech Along where you can talk about different topics – some of them might not even be related to tech at all 🎾
- Health insurance 👩⚕️ with the option to add family members
- Annual bonus based on company performance 📈
- Partnerships with OpenUp and Urban Sport Club – we care deeply about your health, safety and mental wellbeing 🍀
- Home office budget to improve your workstation and getting you ready to shine 🤩
- A Coverflex budget to allocate in whatever suits your preferences 💸
Our recruitment process:
- Introduction video call with Recruiter;
- Technical video interview with Hiring Manager and team member;
- Final video cultural and business interview with Leadership.