What you will do:
- HRBP: Playing the role of SPOC for all HR related activities and initiatives for one of the business practices. Deliberate with Practice Head and Managers regarding employee development initiatives, resolving concerns, employee engagement.
- Onboarding: New joiner induction and familiarization program to ensuring best onboarding experience.
- New Hire Engagement: Periodical interaction with new joiners to for achieving comfortable settlement in the new environment of the organization.
- Background Verification: Administration of new joiner background verification through the agency.
- FEMPOWER: Work closely with female folks of the organization to encourage and motivate them to participate in organizational activities and celebrations.
What you can experience:
Unique work culture of transparency, collaboration, respect, appreciation and encouragement by the colleagues and leaders. Get to know and learn new HR project. Experience the global company culture of share, dare and care.
What is preferred:
A passionate Female HR professional from HR Generalist background with around 5 – 7 years of experience in IT organization, having similar expertise detailed as above. Enthusiastic to explore new initiatives and best HR practices. Should have Post Graduate degree in Human Resources Management (full time course from reputed institution)
Specific experience in:
- Being HRBP for a business line for 2-3 years
- Enterprise people practices management (HRMS) tool
- Creating company wide HR communications
- Employee engagement and delight initiatives
- MS-Excel capabilities
Very good communication, solution orientation, exceptional interpersonal relationships, collaboration, being assertive, timeliness.