Valtech is looking for a Business Analyst. Are you passionate about solving our client's business challenges, do you have extensive knowledge of order management processes, and does it excite you to get things done in close collaboration with people around the globe? Then you might be the person we're looking for! The role is to some extent location agnostic, though we prefer fulfilling this role at one of our offices in either Denmark, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, or the United Kingdom.
A day in the life of a Business Analyst
As a Business Analyst, you fulfil an essential role. You will mainly be responsible for leveraging your expertise in Logistics and Order Management (OMS), to help our clients address and solve their complex business challenges.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be the one to oversee the bigger picture, work closely with your team on crafting, pitching, and delivering an appropriate solution, and support the client in the creation of roadmaps and product backlogs. You will be part of a multidisciplinary, agile scrum team, that consists of people at Valtech's side, as well as the client's.
In addition, you will:
- Lead backlog refinement sessions and continuously drive alignment around business value, to make sure that the user stories in the backlog are delivered. From creating diagrams to consulting stakeholders - you will help your team complete each sprint successfully.
- Act as the (Proxy) Product Owner for the client in the development process, and integrate into the client's organisation to get all the relevant stakeholders aligned on the proposed solution.
- Deliver and maintain artefacts like product roadmaps, backlogs, and a definition of done, as well as design Omni-Channel Order Management processes such as Drop Shipment, Ship from Store and Multi Warehouse Logistics.
We would love if you have
- 5+ years of experience as a Senior Business Analyst in a fast-paced environment like a digital agency, consultancy or similar
- Extensive knowledge about optimising e-commerce and large-scale digital experience platforms, such as Sitecore, Adobe Experience Manager, or Episerver/Optimizely
- A relevant Bachelor/Master's degree
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- A we-before-me mindset, always keen to celebrate successes together
What you can expect from us
As said before, we prefer fulfilling this role at one of our offices in either Denmark, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine or the United Kingdom(*). The working conditions therefore depend on local regulations. Some of the many benefits we can already guarantee:
- A competitive salary based on your experience and knowledge
- Plenty of growth opportunities in and beyond your existing profession with our Growth Development Program
- All the flexibility you need to balance your work and private life
(*) Note to non-EU nationals: a valid work permit in one of the countries listed above is required.
Not only can you help us lead the experience revolution, but you can lead the change. The journey Valtech is on is ambitious and therefore opens doors. The more we grow – the more opportunities there are to take responsibility, implement your creative ideas, and be the innovator and driver to help move us, and our clients, forward.
Does it excite you to join Valtech on this journey? And would you like to become our next Business Analyst?
Then apply today. We cannot wait to hear from you!