Digital Program Manager
Do you have a bird's-eye view? Are you a natural at coordinating activities and people? Ready to go above and beyond to make our clients happy? If so, you sound like the perfect fit to be our new Digital Program Manager!
What will you be doing?
As a Program Manager at Valtech B2B Commerce, you will play an essential role in the digital transformation of international B2B companies. You do this by overseeing multiple teams that are building digital platforms that transform the way how these companies sell and deliver their products and services. You play an essential role in guiding our clients through their digital transformation. That's why you strive to understand our client's business and can design and run a focused delivery program to reach their goals. In this role, you’ll work collaboratively across Valtech and our global network. You will make sure the quality of our work is up to par and maintain a good relationship with clients on a tactical level. This position is located in the Netherlands.
Below are some of the things you will be doing on a regular basis:
- You are the main contact person for the client
- You will make sure the governance for the project is in place and monitor and report on the delivery progress of our multidisciplinary teams who are experts in digital, creation, technology, and marketing
- Assure the promised outcome of project proposals and plans and ensure our team is matching the output we promised
- Communicate proactively to all relevant stakeholders on how to maximize impact while mitigating risk
- Proactive in managing risks, identifying problems in delivery internally and externally within our clients' organizations and taking actions to resolve and escalate issues that may occur
- Ensure that the client's vision and strategy are clear to the Valtech team
- Facilitate the team and make sure everyone is aligned on delivering against the impact and value we define with our clients
- Motivate project team members, encourage and support productive work performance, and facilitate team collaboration
- Establish KPIs and reports to determine progress and success
What do we expect from you?
You know your way around digital projects because you have worked within a digital agency or environment for at least 7+ years in project and program management roles. You always see the bigger picture and can talk about technology, strategy, branding, UX, design, marketing and development at the same time. In that way, you can lead, coach, and inspire multidisciplinary team(s).
In addition to the above you have:
- Extensive knowledge of managing software delivery programs using agile methodologies
- Experience working in Agile and knowledge of applying Agile to a scaled, multi-team setup
- Excellent customer contact and stakeholder management skills
- The ability to break down complex programs and product roadmaps into clear delivery plans.
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken;
A flexible mindset and a hands-on mentality and the ability to switch between tactical and operational interventions
What can you expect from us?
- A job at a fast-growing international company, that is constantly evolving. You’ll never be bored!
- A comprehensive onboarding program in an international environment that respects diversity, equality and individuality
- Freedom and opportunities to develop your hard and soft skills hybrid workplace: flexibility to combine working at home with working at one of our offices
In addition, you’ll get:
- 26 vacation days
- A pension plan
- Travel allowance (every colleague receives an NS Business Card)
- A laptop
- A budget to make your workplace at home more comfortable
- A refer-a-friend scheme with up to € 1.150,-
What does our recruitment process look like?
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair and transparent recruitment process.
Outlined below, you can learn more about the different stages of our recruitment process:
1. Application received
2. CV/phone screening by Recruitment
3. CV screening by Hiring Manager
4. 1st (online) interview
5. 2nd (online) interview
*for some of our vacancies, an assessment or case is part of our process.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.