Front End Architect
What we are looking for:
As one of the co-founders of the MACH Alliance, we are strong believers in MACH, composable architectures, and multi-head approaches for enterprise-grade digital (commerce) solutions. We experience an overwhelming interest and demand for these services from clients, we are therefore looking to grow our global and local teams to join us on this exciting journey.
In this role, you get to influence and evangelize the strategic direction of front-end best practices in modern front-end architectures. A strong developer and architect who has the technical skills and mindset to lead the craft into a future hinged on modern design principles and decoupled front-end architectures.
He/She/They is a passionate senior technologist and have hands-on experience with composable Best-of-Breed technology solutions enabled by the principles of MACH.
He/She/They can demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication, intercultural, and people skills and can work in a headless environment, through modern principles such as Jamstack, Static Site Generators, and Frontend-as-a-Service (FEaaS).
This role is, to some extent, location agnostic, but we’re especially looking for talented individuals in the USA, and Canada.
- 10+ years of experience in front-end development
- CI / CD Pipelines
- Ambitious performance, SEO, and accessibility targets
- Build & development tooling (like webpack, rollup, Node.js, and Babel.js)
- GraphQL and Backend-for-Frontend patterns
- Shift-left testing
- Having a front-end lead role and being an evangelist of change
- Familiarity with Microservices and service-oriented architectures
- Headless CMS and eCommerce solutions
- Working in the digital agency world. You have a background in or experience with digital agencies. You understand the playing field, the competitors in the market, and the available platforms.
Here’s a little about us:
Valtech is a global digital agency that focuses on business transformation for our clients. Founded in 1993, Valtech has established itself as one of the largest independent global agency groups with more than 5,000 exceptional individuals operating out of 51+ offices in 19 countries. We work with some of the world’s best-known brands from travel to retail, connected experiences to automotive and we’re now ready to bring on even more talented colleagues to join us.