Valtech is a global digital agency focused on business transformation. You probably already know us better than you think. If you fly with Lufthansa, easyJet or Aerolineas Argentinas, or if you drive a Volkswagen, Toyota, AUDI or BMW, then you've already experienced our work, first-hand. From supporting childhood development with Danone Early Life Nutrition to working to improve the lives of people living with diabetes or disability through our work with Novo Nordisk and the UK's Department for Transport, our focus has always been people first.
We are expanding our Organization in Sofia Bulgaria and we are looking for a Front-end Web Developer to join our dedicated Team of professionals.
If You possess maturity, creativity, strong problem-solving abilities, a detail-oriented and best practices approach to one’s work, and the general ability to understand client needs expressed in multiple types of requirements, then You are the right fit for Us.
- Maintenance of existing sites - developing new features, or fixing bugs
- Wireframe and designs review to catch potential issues before site build begins
- Collaborate with other developers, PMs, UX designers, QAs
- Professional experience in frontend development
- HTML/CSS (Sass)
- Gulp, Webpack, Grunt, or other front-end build tools
- Git/Version Control experience
- Fluency in English and good Communication Skills
- Familiarity with the following is considered a plus: Handlebars; BEM, SMACSS, "Object Oriented CSS" and other CSS conventions/styles; Accessibility concepts and regulations such as WCAG and Section 508; ReactJS; Jira
- Opportunity to work on exciting international projects with with great professionals
- Regular social company events
- Healthcare and Dental Insurance
- 25 days paid vacation leave
- Food Vouchers for 80 BGN
- 100% Homeoffice and Work and Life Time Balance Policy
- Individual Multisport Card
- Annual Salary review based on the performance
- Company Sponsored International Certificates
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).