Valtech Data Service line is looking for MarTech Management Consultants! Are you passionate about marketing technology, and does it excite you to get things done in close collaboration with people around the globe? Are you based in Copenhagen, Amersfoort, Amsterdam, Eindhoven, Utrecht, Stockholm or Gothenburg? Then you might be the person we’re looking for! Keep reading to find out.
A day in the life of a MarTech Management Consultant
As a MarTech Management Consultant, you will become part of the MarTech Strategy team in our cross-EMEA business unit, collaborating directly with our top clients by strategically advising on strategies for Data Management Platforms, Customer Data Platforms, and Marketing Automation Platforms.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be acting as a leader for clients, identifying technology needs that can be supported and optimized across their marketing platforms, as well as building marketing automation and analysis capabilities and designing and developing marketing automation processes. Luckily, you will not have to do this all by yourself. You will work closely in cross functional teams together with both other management consultants like yourself, as well as subject matter experts such as business strategists, analysts, data scientists, and marketing technology experts.
In addition, you will:
- Advise in Martech best practice, technology roadmap, and business processes and objectives
- Deliver clear and actionable recommendations to improve the customer experience, optimize the martech processes and drive business value
- Assist the clients, marketing and CRM teams in adopting best practice and utilize platform capabilities
- Drive consistency in ways of working and promoting best practices in project execution
You and the role
You are an experienced marketing technology management consultant with solid understanding of martech processes, business experience and ability to lead and drive multiple projects at the same time, ideally coming from a client side, management consultancy or an agency.
You are looking for an opportunity where you can further develop your management consulting toolbox, where you can specialize even more in the digital space and where you can become part of shaping the market offering. You want to work with some of the biggest Martech projects across the region and make some of the most cutting-edge setups.
We would love if you have
- At least 4 years of experience from top tier management consulting firm, MarTech vendor, in-house strategy or digital team
- Solid experience with one or more of the major marketing automation platforms and CDPs
- Strong data and marketing process understanding
- Great English communication and presentation skills & commercial focus
- Natural curiosity in the development of marketing technologies, desire to work with full marketing technology stack, and to learn about new platforms
Since being acquired by Valtech in 2021, eCapacity, a prize-winning digital advisory for data-driven strategy, has been integrated into Valtech as the standalone Commercial Strategy & Data Transformation unit: COSDAT, now part of Valtech Data Service line.
COSDAT is a specialised unit with focus on digital transformation consulting and creating data-driven insights that drive change for our clients. We help some of the biggest companies and brands within finance, telco, retail, media, brands and industry to realise their ambitious digital growth plans.
Not only can you help us lead the experience revolution, but you can lead the change. The journey Valtech is on is ambitious and therefore opens doors. The more we grow – the more opportunities there are to take responsibility, implement your creative ideas, and be the innovator and driver to help move us, and our clients, forward.
Does it excite you to join Valtech on this journey? And would you like to become our next MarTech Management Consultant?
Then apply today. We cannot wait to hear from you!