Valtech is a global digital agency focused on business transformation. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with their consumers across digital and physical touch points.
We deliver innovation with a purpose. With expertise across experience design, technology, and marketing, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients. Challenges where we re-imagine the customer journey and build new connected experiences. Challenges where we make data work in this new era and help our clients transform the way they operate and optimise business-critical digital platforms for multichannel commerce and marketing.
Valtech transforms by doing. The digitalisation process means that we keep an open minded perspective that allows us to grow and to implement softwares, systems that brings us to accurate data. For this purpose we implemented Oracle Cloud Financials for our finance teams, and we are expanding our team by hiring a Lead Support Analyst.
In the Lead Support Analyst, role:
You will be providing support internationally on all the modules we use today, they include GL, AP, AR, CM, FA, TAX, SLA.
In addition to supporting the finance teams already using Oracle, you will provide post go live support to business units when they are onboarded to Oracle.
As well as supporting the finance users, you will be the first point of contact for the master data maintenance teams for issues with master data or integrations.
You will lead the quarterly regression testing for any new release upgrade.
At Valtech we have embraced hybrid working and this role is no exception. However, there may be the need to travel a few times a year.
As a Lead Support Analyst, you will:
- Be responsible for independently leading cross-functional/ technical issue resolution and coordination with the Business Analyst Team, Internal Control Team.
- Abide by internal policies and best practices.
- Initiate effort to maintain and update Knowledge Base documents and procedures.
- Assist with system integrations, automated system flows from OpenAir to Oracle for master data maintenance, transaction imports.
- Assist with data migration in the context of a new deployment of the Oracle Core Model Solution.
- Assist with Hypercare (post go-live support).
- Lead the quarterly Oracle Non-Regression Testing for any new release upgrade.
As our preferred Lead Support Analyst, you:
- Have led Oracle ERP Production Support for a large enterprise for over 3+ years, preferably in an international environment, in a Shared Service Center.
- Are experienced in production support modalities: ticket triage, day-to-day activity monitoring, ticket priorities, assignment, and resolution.
- Are versed with SLA's, metrics, stakeholder management, global practice.
- Are versed Oracle Financials Cloud Modules: GL, AP, AR, CM, FA, TAX, SLA. Techno-functional knowledge preferred. Nice to be able to write side sql queries to help analyze issues as needed.
Alongside with that you:
- Have strong written and oral communication skills
- Have a a customer service mindset with strong interpersonal skills to develop a rapport and credibility with users with a variety of roles and seniority.
- Are confident communicating with system superusers throughout the business, particularly finance users.
- Have good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Not only can you help us lead the experience revolution, but you can lead the change. The more we grow – the more opportunities there are to take responsibility, implement your creative ideas, and be the innovator and driver to help move us, and our clients, forward.
If this sounds like your next challenge, then do send us your application already today.
We cannot wait to hear from you!
Please note, we are hiring for this role in Denmark, France and the Netherlands and open to hearing from candidates based in any of these countries with the right to work.