At Valtech, we imagine and create the world of tomorrow!
With more than 5,000 innovative profiles, creatives, developers, designers and digital experts working in its 50 offices around the world, Valtech distinguishes itself by its end-user centric approach and its innovation process. With its values of sharing, boldness and authenticity, Valtech makes sure to put the human element at the heart of the digital experiences it develops - for its clients as well as for its employees.
At Valtech_Commerce, we are more than 300 employees who are passionate about e-commerce. By joining us, you'll be part of a company that puts people first and you'll be able to grow and evolve with access to a global network of innovators.
What you will do:
Content is at the core of eCommerce experiences. As the Product Information Management Consultant, you will be guiding clients on surpassing their goals through the creation of forward-thinking business roadmaps, plans, audits and workshops.
Your clients will span various industries, sizes and locations. In collaboration with internal stakeholders like Valtech’s Director of Product Strategy and our team of eCommerce Experts, you will develop platform integration strategies for PIM, DAM, PLM, and others.
- Analyze, understand and explain client needs as it relates to product information management.
- Work with clients to redefine the product lifecycle and improve business processes.
- Organize and lead discovery phases with clients and the Valtech team.
- Support clients in the adoption of the Product Information Management (PIM) platform through planning, training, and change management.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the inriver platform, along with other Product Information Management platforms like Riversand, Stibo, Akeneo, Salsify, and Enterworks.
- On occasion, participate in the sales cycle by supporting the Directors of Sales and Account Directors.
- Participate in the growth of Valtech’s PIM practice.
What you should have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in eCommerce or business analysis.
- Bachelor’s or master’s in a technology-related domain or equivalent experience.
- Ability to find innovative opportunities related to product data management for clients and teams.
- Ability to establish solid client relationships and credibility with renowned clients and teams, as well as with internal and external stakeholders.
- Leadership experience and ability to take initiative.
- Excellent oral and written language skills.
The perks :
- Flexible PTO Policy!
- Valtech_ is lucky to collaborate with amazing organizations (local to global). If you want to learn and grow as an eCommerce specialist, this is the place for you.
- Flexible schedule, with a 37.5 hour work week.
- The possibility to work remotely and $500 to outfit your home office when you first start.
- The possibility to work from wherever you want (subject to approval).
- Life, medical and dental insurance with 24/7 access to counseling and telemedicine & an employee assistance program (EAP).
- Company contribution to your retirement savings.
- A community of supportive people (from your day-to-day colleagues to the company owners).
- Offices all across the globe including in Montreal and in Sainte-Thérèse, on the northshore of Montreal.
- A strong corporate culture where the values Share, Dare and Care are a part of the company’s DNA.