Valtech is looking for a Power BI Student Assistant. Are you passionate about learning and development, do you have a talent for people data, and does it excite you to get things done in close collaboration with people around the globe? Are you based in Copenhagen? Would you like to work from the comfort of your home and have the opportunity to visit our office in Copenhagen occasionally? Then you might be the person we’re looking for! Keep reading to find out.
A day in the life of a Power BI SA
As a Power BI SA, you fulfil an important role in keeping stakeholders and end-users data-informed. You will mainly be responsible for assisting the Global People Analytics Specialist (PAS) and will be part of the Global Learning & Development Team. On a day-to-day basis, you will be the one to maintain and update PBI reports on a range of Global People topics, as well as work on visuals to inform end-users in a visually appealing way.
In addition, you will:
- Communicate with stakeholders and end-users
- Validate and check data both independently and with the PAS
- Document your work and processes
- Work and problem-solve independently (no worries, the PAS has your back)
- Develop your own expertise within Power BI depending on your interest, talent and skill-level (whether that's extreme DAX or amazing storytelling visuals is up to you)
You and the role
You are someone with some experience working with Power BI. Ideally you are a student within a relevant field (for example Data/Computer science) as the role requires you to be both tech-savvy and data-literate.
We would love if you have ...
- Experience wrestling with data, especially if it involved problem-solving your way to overcoming whatever challenge/puzzle came your way
- Developed skills in working with data that could transfer to working in PBI (for example advanced Excel, R, Python, SQL, Tableau, etc.)
- An eye for detail to spot any issues with the data
- A passion for creating order out of (seeming 😅) chaos in the data
- Good English communication skills both written and verbal
What you can expect from us
- Competitive salary
- Unique opportunity to work in a truly global setup
- Flexible work hours allowing for less work around your exams
Apart from the benefits listed above, we have more to offer. Our growth development program, for example, to help you excel in your existing profession, or enable you to explore another. Also, there are plenty of internal initiatives for you to take part in. Whether it's about improving Valtech as a business or contributing to the world around us, we encourage our employees to pursue their professional and personal ambitions.
Not only can you help us lead the experience revolution, but you can lead the change. The journey Valtech is on is ambitious and therefore opens doors. The more we grow – the more opportunities there are to take responsibility, implement your creative ideas, and be the innovator and driver to help move us, and our clients, forward.
Does it excite you to join Valtech on this journey? And would you like to become our next Power BI SA?
Then apply today. We cannot wait to hear from you!