Salesforce Commerce Lead
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Salesforce Commerce Lead for our Salesforce Commerce Practice for our growing North America Region. This role is a Commerce Subject Matter Expert (SME), within our Shared Success team, which supports all of Salesforce’s products and programs. This person will bring a mix of Commerce Cloud functional and/or technical product and domain expertise to deliver high value customer engagements. The Cloud Architects also contribute to the relationship and alignment to Technology and Product partners to ensure our Go to Market (GTM) professionals have the tools, enablement, and information they need to be successful in their jobs as it relates to Commerce Cloud products. You will also be responsible for leading a team of B2C & B2B developers.
You will be deeply invested in every aspect of the Commerce Cloud customer experience. You will ensure that our customers’ voice is represented by surfacing feedback and trends to our business partners and advocating directly for solutions that improve the relevant experience. Further, you’ll enhance value for our customers, working strategically alongside our Sales, Support, Services, and Success teams to drive clear business outcomes. You will bring architectural guidance, product expertise, innovation, and knowledge capital to our customers - and in return, they provide us with valuable perspective on product, services offerings, and success strategy. You also will work cross-functionally with other Valtech teams to create holistic business transformation solutions.
- Medical: Options starting at 100% medical coverage for employees, and we cover 85% for spouses, partners, and dependents
- We contribute an annual $750 for employee only or $1,500 cash payment towards your family HSA
- 401(k) Employer matching and immediate vesting
- Flexible Paid Time Off under Valtech's policy to support your work-life balance
- Up to 8 Weeks of paid Parental Leave
- Home office set up stipend for new hires
- 2pm Summer Fridays
- Direct customer engagement providing standard methodologies recommendations based on needs identified by the account team. This role is focused on driving value realization with customers.
- Run workshops and present options based on technology and feasibility trade-offs to meet a customer's goals.
- Identify and analyze issues/obstacles to resolve and recommend appropriate courses of action.
- Work with various partners to develop action plans that a customer can follow to resolve challenges involving the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform.
- Lead formal presentations, webinars and other learning events tailored to field delivery collaborators to showcase customer use cases, platform standard methodologies and product capabilities.
- Establish mutually effective relationships with your Commerce Cloud TMP product owners.
- Stay current on Commerce Cloud platform features and capabilities and support adoption programs for specific new products and features.
- Provide content expertise and thought leadership for implementation standard methodologies guides, and enablement assets.
- Provide ad hoc subject matter expertise as warranted via customer needs and business demands including but to limited to practice operations, pre-sales support, field assistance, etc.
- Participate in CSG Voice of the Customer inputs and review VOC feature requests with product owners for release priority
- Participate in program development and execution that helps to amplify expertise across the Commerce customer base and internal partners.
8+ years relevant customer engagement experiences up to executive leadership, including strategic guidance on feature adoption, implementation, and technical organization design. Consulting experience a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years in direct-to-consumer eCommerce experience (relevant Salesforce B2C Commerce experience or equivalent) in the areas of solution design, digital merchandising, information architecture, systems integration, data modeling, user experience and/or project management.
- Salesforce B2C Commerce Business Manager
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Architect Certification. Salesforce B2C Solution Architect certification a nice to have
- Working knowledge of many of the following business functions and/or concepts:
- eCommerce Best Practices (market-specific and global)
- Content Management
- User Experience Design & Usability
- Search Engine Optimization
- Data Mapping and Modeling
- Multi-site Solutions and Governance
- Analytics and eCommerce Key Performance Indicators
- Order management, including payment processing, taxation, fraud, fulfillment and logistics and 3rd party integrations
- Minimum of 2-3 years in direct-to-consumer eCommerce experience (Relevant Salesforce B2B Commerce experience or equivalent) in the areas of solution design, information architecture, systems integration, data modeling, user experience and/or project management.
- B2B Commerce Lightning Experience Accredited Professional
- Preferably have Platform App Builder Certification, Experience Cloud Consultant, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Administrator certifications but not required
- Have a general working knowledge of B2B Commerce Systems Architecture and commerce user flow (e.g. - product and pricing integrations, shipping and tax integrations, checkout flow and integrations to ERP and fulfillment systems, etc.)
- Knowledge of (or experience with) SDLC (software development life cycle) is a plus
- Experience in B2B Commerce strategy and Commerce/Order Management operations and services a plus
- Interacts well with both technical and non-technical customers, attains relevant technical and business requirements, analyzes information, and designs comprehensive solutions.
- Develops visually rich and professional conceptual design documents targeted to varying audiences of business and technical proficiency.
- A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Proven ability to develop materials that are appropriate for the audience and evangelize standard methodologies.
- Strong presentation skills. Able to optimally present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences.
- Outstanding organization and program management skills.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter, prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Occasional travel as necessary (expected average 20%); only applies when travel is permitted.
Here’s a little about us:
Valtech is a global digital agency that focuses on business transformation for our clients. Founded in 1993, Valtech has established itself as one of the largest independent global agency groups with more than 5,000 exceptional individuals operating out of 51+ offices in 19 countries. We work with some of the world’s best-known brands from travel to retail, connected experiences to automotive and we’re now ready to bring on even more talented colleagues to join us.