Do you want to play a key role in keeping Valtech’s solutions at the forefront of digital?
We are looking for the sharpest Adobe Analytics expert to reinforce Scandinavia’s strongest Adobe Analytics team and join our mission to help our clients truly discover the power of marketing technology!
Valtech is a global digital agency focused on business transformation. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with their consumers across digital and physical touchpoints.
This job is situated in our specialized business, strategy, and data unit at Valtech, which is helping leading brands and companies in the world with realizing ambitious growth within industries spanning finance, Telecom, retail, media, and industry. Our clients choose us, because of our dedication to producing clear and measurable commercial results. A trait in which we take great pride. We take on commitment and clients across the world.
We deliver innovation with a purpose. While our expertise is Data Science, Analytics, Optimization & MarTech, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients. Challenges where we re-imagine the customer journey and build new connected experiences. Challenges where we make data work in this new era and help our clients transform the way they operate and optimize business-critical digital platforms for multichannel commerce and marketing.
From discovery to optimization clients trust Valtech to remove complexity and deliver innovative, frictionless solutions that close the experience gap between customer expectation and reality.
What will you be doing?
You will collaborate directly with our top clients by strategically designing the implementation and adoption strategies for their Adobe Suite, and support clients with hands-on work in Adobe Analytics. It is your main priority to translate commercial needs into an Adobe suite that suits the client – both now and in the ramp-up of the digital strategy in the future. You will be a combination of a strategist and a specialist, who can make expert technical decisions and be a thought leader for your clients.
You will be working in cross-functional teams together with other subject matter experts such as business strategists, analysts, data scientists, and other marketing technology experts like yourself. Your overall mission is to help our clients reach the strongest Adobe setup possible and make sure this happens with the right integration choices and Valtech specialists. You will be working closely with your clients along with your client team, making sure Valtech delivers top-quality consulting.
To specify your work tasks:
- Building Adobe Suite landscapes with clients and advising in best practices, technology roadmaps, and business processes
- Act as a thought leader for clients, identifying commercial needs that can be supported and optimized across the Adobe suite
- Deliver clear and actionable recommendations to improve and optimize the customer experience
- Define and develop key metrics and performance indicators of online behavior together with our clients
- Perform exploratory and predictive analytics, analyzing online user behavior patterns on-site, category, and item performance, using a combination of descriptive statistics, segmentation techniques, and predictive modeling
- Provide business and functional requirements, technical direction, domain expertise, and feasibility analysis together with the technology team
- Validation/verification of the working solution, ensuring quality and availability of data
What do we expect from you?
You are passionate about marketing technology and have great hands-on experience with the Adobe Suite. You see yourself as a specialist and you are always one step ahead of what is happening in this area. You are a consultant by heart and you have an endless curiosity to learn more about your customers and work with them to solve their needs. You want to become a part of a team of specialists, who can challenge you and develop your skills. You want to work with some of the biggest Martech projects and make some of the most cutting-edge setups.
More specifically, you have the following:
- You have worked extensively with the Adobe Experience Platform, especially Adobe Analytics, Audience Manager, and Journey Analytics
- You have good experience with integrations that work well with Adobe Experience
- You have a strong data and DMP understanding
- You have a passion for transforming business needs into workable solutions.
- You have a natural curiosity about the development of marketing technologies
- You are a team player and are motivated to share your expertise with colleagues and clients and thrive to be a #1 subject matter expert
- You are ambitious, energetic, proactive, and like to get things done.
You see yourself working with a professional team at Valtech as a natural next step in your career.
What can you expect from us?
At Valtech you’ll become part of an exceptional team of more than 3,800 talented innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles, and teams. We’re consultants before anything else and take ownership of our work, clients, and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom – in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
We’ve, from the very beginning, always worked hard on providing everyone within our organization with the opportunity to grow and transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognized not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done; we really do transform by doing.
Oh, and did we mention that we are family people? So, we completely understand that you also have obligations elsewhere.
In addition, you’ll get:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days of extra
- Travel allowance (every colleague receives an NS Business Card)
- A laptop and mobile phone
- A budget to make your workplace at home more comfortable
- A hybrid workplace: flexibility to combine working at home with working at one of our offices in Denmark or the Netherlands
What does our recruitment process look like?
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair, and transparent recruitment process. Outlined below, you can learn more about the different stages of our recruitment process:
1. Application received
2. CV/phone screening by Recruitment
3. CV screening by Hiring Manager
4. 1st (online) interview
5. 2nd (online) interview
6. 3rd Interview
*for some of our vacancies, an assessment or case is part of our process.
WHAT TO DO NEXT…
As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So, if this sounds like your next adventure, then please send us your application, and let us know what you expect. With ongoing interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AT VALTECH
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.