Valtech is looking for a Senior Business Developer with focus on IT consultancy to join our Nordic organization. Are you a driven and client-centric sales professional passionate about connecting talent with opportunity? Are you based in Stockholm or Gothenburg? Then you might be the person we’re looking for! Keep reading to find out.
A day in the life of a Senior Business Developer
As a Senior Business Developer, you will mainly be responsible for developing, driving and winning new business opportunities with focus on IT Consulting. On a day-to-day basis, you will be the one representing Valtech as a go-to contact in the market. You will be the face forward and hopefully gain several new business relations together with the team of great colleagues. You will work closely with our Client Partnerships and Business Development teams, local Staffing teams, international Marketing, Demand Generation teams and other support operations.
In addition, you will:
- Support in ensuring that Valtech Nordics is achieving ambitious revenue and meets the set growth targets
- Proactively approach new clients and target groups, take the lead, and skillfully drive the dialogue from initial contact through to successful deal closure
- Take lead of incoming business requests, leads and contacts
- Network with clients, partners and contacts on the market to be always on top of the latest scope
- Collaborate with Global and Regional Valtech Leadership members to secure lucrative opportunities, to analyze trends and results-driven insights to drive the successful acquisition of new business
- Occasionaly travel for client meetings, primarily across Nordics
You and the role
You are someone with a strong experience in sales with specific focus on IT consultancy sector in Sweden, ideally coming from a digital agency, consultancy, or similar environment. Taking the lead and proactively setting things in motion is something that you feel comfortable doing.
We would love if you have
- A demonstrable track record within a sales/business development leadership position successfully winning new business with a main focus on IT consultancy and staffing solutions
- A strong business network within the Nordics and a proven track record working directly with clients to develop opportunities
- Solid understanding of the digital/Tech scene on the Swedish market
- Solid understanding of different tech stacks with ability to quickly grasp the type of need and connect with the right talent
- Fluency in both English and either Danish or Swedish language is a strict requirement for this role
A few words about Valtech & our culture
Valtech will always be recognised not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done; we really do transform by doing. We have an inclusive culture where we share our thoughts and our knowledge, we have fun together, and we care about each other. Our core values, Share, Care, Dare defines our culture and makes Valtech a workplace where you thrive and develop. Read more about life at Valtech here.
Some of the perks:
- Flexible workspace in our beautiful office at Kyrkogatan in Gothenburg or Kungsholmen in Stockholm.
- Valtech is lucky to collaborate with amazing organizations (local to global). If you want to learn and grow, this is the place for you.
- The possibility to work from wherever you want – but as you will be a central part of our team we expect you to spend the majority of your time interacting with colleagues in our office.
- A community of supportive people (from your day-to-day colleagues to the company owners).
- Events, craft circles and learning lunches for you to participate in. Plus, running clubs, board game nights, floorball and much more.
Diversity and Inclusion at Valtech
Valtech is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.
Does it excite you to join Valtech on this journey? And would you like to become our next Senior Business Developer?
Then apply today. We cannot wait to hear from you!