Salesforce Commerce Cloud - Backend - Developer / Senior Developer
Valtech is a global digital agency focused on business transformation. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with their consumers across digital and physical touchpoints, whilst optimizing time-to-market and ROI.
We deliver innovation with a purpose. While our expertise is experience design, technology, and marketing, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients. Challenges where we re-imagine the customer journey and build new connected experiences. Challenges where we make data work in this new era and help our clients transform the way they operate and optimize business-critical digital platforms for multichannel commerce and marketing.
From discovery to optimization clients trust Valtech to remove complexity and deliver innovative, frictionless solutions that close the experience gap between customer expectation and reality.
We are a network of more than 3,000+ makers, thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers spanning 5 continents with 45 offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine).
Experience: 3-5 Years
Primary Skills: Site & Page Caching, JS Controlling, DS Script, Service Framework, Pipelines, Jobs, Jobs Schedule, OCAPI, Catalog Categories, Price Book, Data feeds,
Secondary Skills: ISML, ISML Tags, SFCC Forms, Content assets, Campaigns & Promotions
Desired Skills: Hands-On in Backend code, Frontend, Mocha/Chai/TDD/BDD
DETAIL ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware)
- Understand business requirements in the format of specifications or user stories and review and validate them for development purpose
- Interact with the tech lead and clients to create/discuss/understand end-to-end specifications for eCommerce solutions and articulate business need in terms of SFCC Business Manager Configuration
- Adheres to policies, guidelines, and procedures of Valtech and client while development is carried out
- Unit testing of the application and documentation
- Integrate various third party cartridges like CyberSource, PayPal, Alipay, Listrak, Bronto, Avalara with the Salesforce Commerce Cloud eCommerce sites
- Provide inputs and direction to associates on the team for design and implementation
- Ensure services are delivered as per SLAs
- Write application code that meets or exceeds the defined quality standards
- Accountability for development tasks assigned
- Diagnose and solve technical issues related to e-commerce and Salesforce Commerce Cloud implementation
- Need to work with third parties for various integration cartridge integrations
- Good understanding of the SFCC platform and SiteGenesis
- Good understanding of coding best practices
- A better understanding of Business Manager features and configurations
- Working knowledge on multiple third-party integrations
- Experience in working on SFCC based enterprise applications is a plus
- 2 to 4 Years of working Experience in SFCC/Demandware development, maintenance, or support projects
• Certified Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer
• Salesforce Support Certification (SPT101) is a plus
- Proficient in English for both verbal and written communication