Sitecore Lead Developer Americas
What we are looking for:
As a Regional Sitecore Lead Developer, Americas you will play an active and hands-on role in supporting the organization in delivering solutions that clearly position Valtech as a market leader.
As a Global Platinum Sitecore Partner with 17 MVPs in our ranks, it’s no small thing for us to be looking for a Regional Sitecore Lead Developer, Americas. We are delighted to be able to give you the chance to be part of a team of exceptionally talented, creative, and innovative Sitecore professionals working on the Sitecore stack around the world.
- Medical: Options starting at 100% medical coverage for employees, and we cover 85% for spouses, partners, and dependents
- We contribute an annual $750 for employees only or $1,500 cash payment towards your family HSA
- 401(k) Employer matching and immediate vesting
- Flexible Paid Time Off under Valtech's policy to support your work-life balance
- Up to 8 Weeks of paid Parental Leave
- Home office set up stipend for new hires
- 2pm Summer Fridays
- As a Regional Sitecore Lead Developer, Americas you will play an active and hands-on role in supporting the organization in delivering solutions that clearly position Valtech as a market leader
- As part of our Global Sitecore Practice Team, you’ll get deeply involved in some of our most critical, complex and large-scale Sitecore engagements within the EMEA-region
- You’ll use your broad experience and hands-on understanding of Sitecore to operate at the Lead Developer level; you already know the Sitecore platform inside out
- You have business sense and you understand what success looks like for our clients. That means you can translate that knowledge into solutions that maximize the benefit
- You’ll actively support our teams within the Americas region (as well as globally when needed) in delivering solutions that exceed client expectations. You’ll guide and steer the teams and, if necessary, engage with clients to direct the program. A significant part of your time will be billable to clients
- You’ll help to solidify Valtech as a thought leader and be an active player in the wider Sitecore community.
- You’ll play an active role in our Global Craft Circle (global community of practice) and work closely together with our Global Sitecore Practice Team in continuously improving our way of working with Sitecore at scale
- Someone with a maker mentality, who wants to join a company full of diverse, intelligent, and talented people
- Someone who wants to shake things up and fill their days with problem-solving, innovation, and phenomenal client projects.
- Someone who is ready to do the best work of their life…. things they are really and genuinely proud of, with opportunities to travel far and wide, learn every day, and really and truly meet their potential.
- Someone with flexibility and a personal drive to “getting things done”
- Someone with the ability to adjust on-the-fly to new demands in the business environment with a proper sense of urgency
- Someone with a “We before Me” mindset where success is created in close and respectful collaboration with teams and colleagues across our company
- A MSc in Engineering or similar and at least 8 years of relevant working experience
- A proven background in implementing and leading large-scale Sitecore projects
- Experience with SXA, JSS - headless tech stack (JSS and .Net Core) and composable DXP, XC, Content Hub and understands their respective strengths (and weaknesses too).
- Familiarity with Azure, Docker, and DevOps practices surrounding the Sitecore practice.
- Hands-on practical experience in the Sitecore space. You are considered by our technical staff as first-amongst-equals.
- You’re certified and have a good idea of the Sitecore community channels, support flows and documentation. If you’re not already a Sitecore MVP, we’ll be ready to support you to achieve this going forward
- Ability to work with dispersed teams in different locations and working with different cultures.
- Ability and willingness to travel - you can expect roughly 40% of your time to be away from home.
- Excellent communication skills and you are fluent in English – both spoken and written
Here’s a little about us: