Passionate about web development? Valtech offers an innovative and challenging 6- month internship and recruits passionate interns from March / April 2023.
Then, coached and supported by expert consultants, evolve within our international and multidisciplinary distributed teams and participate in the development of new generation e-commerce websites, applications and campaigns.
Role / Mission Talent Program fullstack Java/JS developer w/m
When carrying out your missions, you will be required to:
- Work in multidisciplinary team (PO, SM, BA, QA, frontend, backend, designers, etc.);
- Keep up-to-date with the latest and emerging technologies;
- Maintain and improve existent codebases;
- Design mobile-first features;
- Become a critical thinker and develop problem-solving skills;
- Develop team player spirit;
- Attend training and educations;
- Build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes;
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems;
- Optimize your solutions for best performance.
Currently in your last year of study (engineering school or university training), you are a true "geek" and have an affinity for web development.
A first internship experience on an international and digital context is definitely an advantage.
Bold, highly adaptable and tenacious, you have experience in backend (Java) and frontend development (HTML, CSS, JS) and are curious about discovering more.
English is essential as part of this multicultural experience.
French is a great plus.
Valtech Values : Share - Dare - Care
- Share : We pay it forward. We share knowledge with our peers, our clients and colleagues all over the world. We share to connect, to learn, to grow, to be open and to be transparent. We share the passion for making a difference in the world. For making an impact. We share the value of being part of a collaborative, role-based and diverse organisation respectfully embracing different personalities, cultures and opinions.
- Dare : We thrive in environments that are full of complexity and ambiguity. We dare to challenge not only ourselves and each other, but also our clients to go into unknown territories. Fueled by our shared passion, we dare to trust each other and go new, innovative ways to make extraordinary things happen. We dare to take the lead. To take responsibility even when things have failed. We dare to speak up and to be honest.
- Care : We care about the end user experience. We care for our clients' businesses and about the quality of the things we create. We care deeply about the vibe and well being of our teams. We care for ourselves and our colleagues to live healthy lives. We care about the world we live in and in taking responsibility for our role in improving human lives and making the world a better place for everyone.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
Please do not worry if you do not meet all of the criteria or if you have some gaps in your CV. We’d love to hear from you and see if you’re our next member of the Valtech team!
Valtech is a digital agency focused on business transformation. We are capitalising on 25 years experience in technology, marketing, strategy and data to transform how you interact with the world; delivering frictionless experiences that close the gap between expectation and reality.
Together with our clients we are transforming every industry from retail to travel, healthcare to manufacturing. We are removing complexity and adding instant value, making the every-day intuitive, seamless and simple.
With +5000 experts in 56 offices in 22 countries, we are perfectly positioned to support the global transformation of our clients and enable them to anticipate the challenges of tomorrow, to drive their growth and achieve ROI, fast.
www.valtech.com Transform by Doing