At Valtech, we imagine and create the world of tomorrow!
With more than 5,000 innovative profiles, creatives, developers, designers and digital experts working in its 50 offices around the world, Valtech distinguishes itself by its end-user centric approach and its innovation process. With its values of sharing, boldness and authenticity, Valtech makes sure to put the human element at the heart of the digital experiences it develops - for its clients as well as for its employees.
At Valtech_Commerce, we are more than 300 employees who are passionate about e-commerce. By joining us, you'll be part of a company that puts people first and you'll be able to grow and evolve with access to a global network of innovators.
What you will do:
- Help build the consumer insight gathering and optimization operations.
- Collaborate with Product Owners in writing user stories for each sprint.
- Support the execution of the user stories by UI designers and developers.
- Collaborate with strategy/marketing teams to optimize campaigns and to work on ensuring business growth for clients
- Interface with clients to gather insights and for presentation of deliverables.
- Collaborate with UI designers in delivering sitemaps, interfaces, functional specifications, and, on occasion, wireframes.
- Communicate complex concepts into flowcharts and diagrams.
- Understanding consumer pain points then forming design solutions.
What you should have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience conducting research, analysis and optimizations (specifically user research, usability testing, interviews, surveys and A/B testing)
- Good knowledge of eCommerce (B2B and B2C)
- Some knowledge of eCommerce
- Designing for desktop and mobile (specially responsive design)
- Analyzed consumer behaviour with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Optimizely and/or Adobe Commerce platforms (An asset)
- A team-first attitude (be open to feedback and collaborations with other UX, marketing, design and tech professionals)
- In-depth knowledge of user experience, from discovery to development in an e-commerce environment and e-commerce platforms (Adobe Commerce, Optimizely, Composable commerce, Vtex)
- Flexible PTO Policy!
- Valtech is lucky to collaborate with amazing organizations (local to global). If you want to learn and grow as an eCommerce specialist, this is the place for you.
- Flexible schedule, with a 37.5 hour work week.
- The possibility to work remotely and $500 to outfit your home office when you first start.
- The possibility to work from wherever you want (subject to approval).
- Life, medical and dental insurance with 24/7 access to counseling and telemedicine & an employee assistance program (EAP).
- Company contribution to your retirement savings.
- A community of supportive people (from your day-to-day colleagues to the company owners).
- Offices all across the globe including in Montreal and in Sainte-Thérèse, on the northshore of Montreal.
- A strong corporate culture where the values Share, Dare and Care are a part of the company’s DNA.
We believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products & experiences. Valtech is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect, free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. We're proud to be an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Valtech is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates who require them (such as those with limitations, caring responsibilities or anything else they may need accommodations for) in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations, please let us know at email@example.com.