Summary and context
Valtech is a global digital agency that focuses on business transformation for its clients. Globally the group itself has gone through major transformation in the last decade resulting in a very healthy profit line and recognition from the Forrester report as a leader in midsized digital experience agencies. For several years, Valtech has enjoyed a very successful growth journey and is currently growing at 25-30% pa - and has high ambition to grow to 10,000 people before the end of 2024. It recently received investment from BC Partners to support growth and expansion, valuing the business at $1.4billion.
In the context of its rapid growth, Valtech has recently decided to bring together the entities in the Netherlands and the UK into a single North-West Europe organisation, for which we are now looking to hire our FP&A Manager.
A Financial Planning & Analysis Manager at Valtech
As a FP&A Manager, you fulfil an impactful role. You will become part of Valtech's NWE finance team, reporting to the Finance Director - NWE, and working in close collaboration with the Regional Controllers and senior members of the accounting teams.
In this role, you will take responsibility for the financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting (performance analysis) across the NWE region.
In addition, you will:
- Monitor Budget consumption (variance analysis) and adjust Forecast following the Group planning. Report on forecast (risk and opportunities) and comment on variances.
- Prepare the KPIs defined by the Group and enforce their adoption and monitor across the region.
- Prepare the documentation and participate as a member to the monthly business review of the NWE organization.
- Provide Finance Director with required details to conduct the Budget review.
- Timely perform the internal controls of your ownership.
You and the role
You are someone with 5 to 7 years of experience in finance. You feel comfortable taking ownership, aligning internal and external stakeholders, and reporting to the Finance Director and C-level executives.
Drawing on your experience you thrive from taking accountability for your deliverables and decisions. You have an eye for detail and proactively act on even the smallest discrepancy to mitigate risks and propose optimization measures.
You are able to manage your time properly and work effectively even on tight timetables.
What you possess
- Experience working in a project-based consultancy/advisory environment
- Strong understanding of professional services company's business model and ability to understand its financial statements and dig deep into underlying drivers
- Strong knowledge of financial planning, budgeting and forecasting processes
- Ability to handle diverse stakeholder landscape including senior management with focus on delivering high quality outputs under strict deadlines
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal and ability to communicate with a broad range of stakeholders and build confidence among them
For this role, we are open to hear from candidates who are already based in the Netherlands or North Macedonia, and are able to work regularly from our Amsterdam, Amersfoort, Utrecht, Eindhoven or Skopje office.
Some travel is to be expected in this role.
Excellent proficiency in English is required. English is our company language, therefore we ask you to submit the job application, resume and all other relevant documents in English.
This position is not open to fully remote work or global relocation possibilities, but does offer the opportunity for a hybrid WFH/in-office model for local candidates.
Our ever-growing company is where it is today because of the thousands of talented people we have on board. Valtech is on an ambitious journey, and we need people like you to accelerate and intensify our growth.
Are you the innovator and driver to help move us, and therefore our clients, forward? And would you like to become our next FP&A Manager?
Then apply today. We look forward to hearing from you!