We are a global company focused on business transformation through digital innovation.
At Valtech,we transform by doing.
We generate change by combining experience design, business consulting, technology and marketing services.
We look for profiles that can accompany our growth, positioning and development in different countries of the region.
We are in search of an SSr Account Manager with regional scope, whose main responsibilities are:
- Manage and develop the existing portfolio of customers
- Detect business opportunities for each client at cross level between the different valtech service areas
- Manage end-to-end business proposals and track the needs of each customer
- Analysis of accounts and review of indicators. Performance reporting
- Teaming up with colleagues globally
- Work daily on customer relationship loyalty and improve workflow through strong, close communication.
- Get customer feedback and move it to continuous process improvement.
- Develop and share best practices with our customers.
We are oriented to a proactive, autonomous profile, with listening capacity, openness, negotiation skills and wide customer orientation.
About the profile:
- With training in careers related to Technology (Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or related)
- Previous experience working in companies in the technology industry (agencies, software factories or the like)
- General knowledge of products and businesses with digital core
- Intermediate - advanced English
- Availability to travel
What's a Plus?
- Additional knowledge of digital marketing, UX design, programming, project management, among other digital disciplines.
- Portuguese language skills
Job Type: Full-time direct employment.
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 18.00 hours, flexible schedule.
Workplace: If you are in Buenos Aires, you can work from our headquarters: Palermo Hollywood in Capital or Ramos Mejía in GBA Oeste. So far and due to preventive social distancing arrangements, we are all working from home.
We are waiting for you!
We have excellent benefits!
- Very good working environment
- Flexible schedule and home working once a week.
- Birthday and medical checkups days off.
- Sweet and savory snacks, fruits and free infusions.
- Discount in gym or any sports activity you choose.
- In-company English lessons.
- Postural gymnastics and decontracting massages.
- You can work from any of our offices: Palermo (CABA), Ramos Mejía (GBA) or remote from anywhere in Argentina!