We take the complicated and make it simple. We support our clients in the research, design and marketing of smart digital experiences and interfaces. We develop innovative products.
We’re passionate about digital and we live in the possibilities of the future. We thrive on agility and on constant concern for the end user’s experience
To expand our team further Valtech Switzerland are currently on the search for a Junior Sales/ Account Executive
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing team to ensure alignment and coordination of client efforts and to support the sales process.
- Help grow and maintain relationships with both new and existing clients
- Under the guidance of the Head of Sales you support in regards to new client and prospect origination, supporting with lead generation and following up on leads
- Manage and execute a wide array of client meeting follow ups, ensuring a smooth, timely and efficient client and prospect experience.
- You help to organise and participate in networking and sales events across Switzerland
- In collaboration with the Head of Sales and marketing you assist in the production, maintenance and delivery of sales and business development materials.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Academic background in business, IT, sales, marketing or similar (preferred)
- 1-2 years of sales experience or client support related experience (Please note recently graduated candidates with less or no experience also considered)
- Ideally experienced or exposed to working within a sales environment or having knowledge of the sales process from lead generation through to negotiation and ongoing relationship management.
- Can demonstrate and provide examples of how they will fit within a fast paced and entrepreneurial team environment
- Can demonstrate their ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage their time effectively
- Proficiency or exposure to Salesforce or other similar CRM systems would be an advantage
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English (FR & IT beneficial but not essential)
What we bring along
Flexible work models
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Whether you’d like to work part-time or from home, we make sure to find a work model that fits your lifestyle.
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Broad insurance package
Besides a fair salary, we offer a broad insurance package with above-average accident and illness benefits and a modern pension fund scheme.
Choice of gear
The right equipment is essential to do great work. Select the brand you feel most comfortable with. We make sure you have everything you need.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Foxtrails, wine tasting or cooking classes - there are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
Fair & equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We want you to stay with us! Our seniority allowance helps to re-charge your batteries more often with extra vacations after 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 years.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.