We are a new breed of digital agency uniquely designed to help business leaders succeed in this new digital economy. We are looking for a Marketing Manager APAC, based in Singapore, who knows the importance of an outstanding reputation and constant lead generation.
You will be part of an extensive Global Marketing Team lead by Europe, leveraging campaigns and assets across functions and verticals, working together with local (Singapore, India & China), regional (APAC) and global colleagues. You will be part of a cross-functional team and have many opportunities to drive initiatives and be part of a greater good. You are eager to interact with the local Business Development & Sales team to create and execute the most impactful marketing strategies and plans to drive business success. Sounds like you? Then we could be a match.
Here's what you will be doing
Your days will be diverse. Some days you might spend most of your time in strategy meetings, others handling campaigns, but most of the time you’ll probably find yourself with multiple tabs open at once, going back and forth between planning, executing and guiding.
Cross Channel Campaigns
You are a Swiss Army Knife when it comes to planning, developing, executing and evaluating marketing campaigns. You do it with ease across all available channels including digital, social media, blog, print and video. You are able to roll up your sleeves and get to work; you are also able to explain the job to others and integrate them both internally and externally. You won´t be doing this alone, so you will need to manage timelines, deadlines, content approvals, etc. for everyone involved.
Image and Awareness
You will be responsible for our outward appearance, not only for leads and clients, but also for our partners and potential employees. You’re comfortable planning and hosting events locally and globally, together with your international Sales & Marketing colleagues.
You know the power of Social Media and how to engage an audience. Our digital window to the world, our website (on Optimizely (Episerver)), is within your control. Optimizely (Episerver) experience is a plus, but not mandatory – we can teach you how it is done.
We work with technological (platform) partners on a local, regional and global scale. You will be responsible for driving and executing joint marketing activities, again with the support of the global marketing colleagues.
Your responsibilities in short
- Direct and control all regional marketing activities to drive brand awareness and achieve business targets with close partnership with Global Marketing Team
- Align and collaborate with regional Business Development and Sales teams to plan and execute Go-to-Market strategy
- Possess knowledge of the industry, products, business environment and best practices.
- Develop annual brand plan for regional offices, which includes marketing objectives, strategies, advertising and promotion and ensure their execution.
- Maintaining up-to-date content on website and SoMe channels
- Drive lead generation campaigns through SEO, SEM, and analytics from our marketing touch points
- Execute online and offline marketing strategies via social media, content design and management, media relations, press releases, internal and external events, as well as campaigns
- Support growth through collaboration with ecosystem partners to refine co-marketing strategies
The sky really is the limit when it comes to your impact and footprint in our agency.
Who are we looking for?
To be able to do all of the above, it’s vital that you thrive in collaborations. Whether it’s globally or locally, with our Sales team or our platform partners, you know that it takes more insights than just your own to get the best possible results and you are comfortable connecting people and ideas.
You should have experience using multiple channels and marketing systems as customer acquisition tools to generate leads while developing and enhancing brand awareness.
As a manager in a dynamic environment, we expect that you would be comfortable in taking the lead and making fast decisions - all driven by your passion for Marketing and preferably also the digital realm in general.
Specifically, you will need to meet the following qualifications:
- Master Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar
- 4-6 years of marketing experience in Agency ecosystem is mandatory
- Experience from Sales/Business development from a digital agency is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English is a must
- Experience in executing lead generation campaigns
- Proactive with exceptional time management skills and passion for sales and marketing
We work with the following tools and systems, so any related experience will be considered a plus.
- Marketing automation: Marketo
- CRM: Salesforce
- File Management: OneDrive
- SEM: Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Project Management/Collaboration: MS Planner
- CMS: Optimizely (Episerver)