We take the complicated and make it simple. We support our clients in the research, design and marketing of smart digital experiences and interfaces. We develop innovative products.
We’re passionate about digital and we live in the possibilities of the future. We thrive on agility and on constant concern for the end user’s experience.
Senior Business Analysts/Product Managers play a pivotal role in shaping and delivering digital products and services for our clients.
Valtech brings value to its clients at all stages of digital solution design: Strategy, Experience Design, Product & Service Design, Development and post-launch optimization of critical digital platforms for business. With its recognized commitment to innovation and agility, Valtech helps brands to grow and expand their businesses through digital technologies whilst optimizing time to market and return on investment.
As a trusted digital partner for some seriously big-ticket clients, we get to work on tons of exciting digital projects internationally.
Senior Business Analysts/Product Managers play a key role in shaping and delivering digital products and services for our clients. They work closely with clients to understand the purpose of the initiative, the benefits that the business will realize, and the experience the solution’s users will utilize. They are responsible for thinking through the complexities of the system, use cases the product or service is exposed to and organization of detailed specifications of how the product or service comes to life through via our development and engineering teams. They are involved in all stages of a project from discovery to post-implementation support; facilitating collaboration between the business, strategy, experience design and technology to ensure a clear understanding of the product.
We thrive in a fast-paced environment where self-starters excel and can precisely apply learnings and provide direction. The role does not require deep technical experience; however, it does require an understanding of Product Management, digital marketing, project management, digital Experience Design and Development/Implementation processes as well as constant interactions with internal technical and non-technical departments and clients. To this end, any level of experience or understanding of the process or theory of programming, product design and/or product management are highly valued.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Business Analyst for a digital agency/consulting firm working on digital projects
- Experience working with cross-functional and globally distributed digital teams.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills with a desire to grow this skill-set.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize to manage time and multiple tasks, daily.
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically with the ability to problem-solve laterally.
- A self-starter who takes initiative and energizes the teams they interact with.
- Any knowledge of or experience with programming is beneficial.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred (preferably in Product Management, Product Design, Computer Science or a related field)
Discipline Capabilities Include
- Strong working knowledge on core E-commerce functionality
- B2B project experience would be an added advantage
- Working experience on Scrum and other Agile methodologies
- Project experience spanning complex E-commerce platforms with integrations to WCMS, PIM, OMS, ERP, Payment gateways and CRM
- Project experience spanning platform based digital implementations on Hybris, Adobe, Sitecore, Episerver, etc.
- Deep knowledge and experience with product management tools.
- Experience of working with distributed, near-shore and off-shore teams
- Desire to understand and facilitate the development of digital products and ideas.
- Desire to collaborate with cross-functional teams and empathize with culturally diverse audiences.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in parallel work streams
- Actively contribute to internal BA community initiatives
- Contribute to business development efforts as needed. Specifically, assist in aligning project strategy with client’s business strategy to present value proposition for Digital initiatives
Essential Job Functions Include
- Engage stakeholders, facilitate workshops, conduct client interviews to define business goals and elicit business requirements
- Understand current business processes and define future business processes
- Determine documentation needs based on the project requirements and manage the documentation efforts
- Define and document business requirements, functional requirements and process flows
- Product Management
- Prioritize requirements collaboratively with business stakeholders, CRUX and technology disciplines
- Manage product roadmaps by working closely working with client or internal teams to prioritize against business KPIs and strategies
- Establish shared vision by building consensus on priorities leading to product planning and rollout
- Understand and analyze product use data to make optimization recommendations.
- Map business and user requirements to product features for inputs to Experience and Creative teams’ design processes.
- Provide requirement inputs during technical design sessions, review design deliverables for consistency and as a source of requirements
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the solution and platform both for client and for the project team
- Create training materials for systems’ train-the-trainer and end-user training sessions
- Define a process for change management and proactively manage requirement changes
- Proactively identify risks around requirements and communicate to PMs
- Work closely with project management to monitor overall sprint progress and dependencies.
- Functional Analysis
- Collaborate with Creative team and ensure that User Experience and Visual Design align with Functional Requirements
- Ensure that project team has clear understanding of functional requirements and associated business expectations
- Work with QA to develop testing strategy, identify test cases and participate/lead in UA