As an Angular Developer at Valtech you deliver the best end-user experience, using the best tools and techniques that are available in our fast-evolving community. Whether your website or application is being used on a pc, mobile device or even an IoT connected device, you know how to take performance to a higher level.
What will you be doing?
As Angular Developer you will work remote. You will have a strong focus on Angular, TypeScript and RxJS. You know when these deliver value to a project by thinking outside of the box and connecting technologies and colleagues. You create clear technical solutions and are able to explain this in plain terms.
Besides this, you have a steady level of knowledge and experience in HTML, CSS and design in the browser because our work doesn’t end with only code and technology. We’re delivering complete end-user experiences.
This doesn’t mean we’re looking for a full-stack developer. We see our people as T-shaped. Your main expertise lies in technical front-end development, but you also know how to do a little sidestep towards design and back-end development whenever this can help the solution forward.
We strongly believe in collaboration between all our disciplines and clients. We work in scrum teams wherein you will get involved in more than just slicing and coding. We do not only serve leading clients in the Netherlands such as Heineken, we are familiar on the international market as well. Curious about our client portfolio? Take a look at our cases.
Many of the projects you will be working on are part of big platforms, driven by state-of-the-art CMS’es such as Sitecore, EpiServer or Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). Therefore your front-end solutions are thoughtfully structured and highly maintainable.
What do we expect from you?
- Relevant experience, preferable in a similar environment such as a digital agency
- Sufficient knowledge of the English language. Speaking Dutch too? That’s a great advantage!
- You are familiar with Agile and Scrum
- Pre: experience with SAP commerce cloud
- Pre: vision on headless solutions and Server Side Rendering
- You see the consequences of your own actions. Regarding client, project and or people
- You work independent and you are self-starting
- You create parts of the client solution according to specifications
- You pro-actively signal if the context is not optimal and assist in fixing this challenge
* One of our requirements is that employees have a permanent address in the Netherlands and/or a valid workpermit.
What do we offer in return?
Good employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and room to develop yourself. How quickly your career progresses and how fast your salary grows depends entirely on you – with some help from your mentor, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you continue to develop yourself. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your mentor). And because work, learning and private life are increasingly entwined, you can arrange your working time flexibly to match your creative peaks.
Furthermore, you'll get this:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance (every colleague gets a NS Businesscard)
- Group health insurance
- Laptop and mobile phone