Valtech is a global company focused on business transformation powered by digital innovation. We transform by doing.
Having our consultants as the heart of our business, we believe that our teams are strengthened by recruiting from a truly diverse pool of exceptionally unique and talented individuals.
We are looking for Automation QA Consultant to join our network of more than 5,000+ makers, thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers spanning 5 continents with 50+ offices in 20 countries.
You probably already know us better than you think. If you shop at L'Oreal, MAC Cosmetics or Levi's, fly with Aerolineas Argentinas, easyJet or Lufthansa or if you drive a Volkswagen, Toyota, AUDI or BMW, then you've already experienced our work, first-hand.
The ideal candidate's skills include:
- .Net C# or JS as the main Programming Language;
- strong knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC);
- experience developing tests for functional and regression testing that include automated and manual testing with a focus on web-based application;
- experience building and executing automated tests: using Selenium WebDriver, SpecFlow;
- knowledge of WEB standards and experience testing Web services and REST-based APIs;
- understanding difference between Desktop/Mobile browsers;
- knowledge in Selenium Grid Usage;
- experience in working with Git;
- knowledge in JIRA, TFS or any similar tool;
- understanding of Agile; Scrum process;
- experience in test result evaluation, reporting, and metrics;
- strong understanding of HTTP protocol and client-server architecture;
- knowledge of base patterns/approaches used for automation tests;
- strong English skills, ability to attend interview and meetings in English;
- developing or Supporting Testing frameworks;
- understanding of CI; CI Tools;
- experience using BDD and/or ATDD testing approaches;
- understanding of Full Development Life Cycle;
- creating and Supporting Dev/Test Documentation;
- design, develop, execute and maintain automated and manual test scripts. Automation Test scripts development;
- design of Automation Test case using Selenium based Frameworks;
- designing functional test cases for UAT;
- maintain test artifacts, like: Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Coverage, and Test Reports;
- identify, communicate, and document discrepancies encountered during the testing phase;
- test Automation using and SpecFlow, Selenium Web Driver support automated script development and execution;
As a consultant, you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
/ 20 working days of vacation
/ 20 working days of sick leave
/ 2 exceptional days off
/ 2 days of Private Entrepreneur leave
/ Medical Insurance
/ Learning & Development budget
/ Internal workshops and learning initiatives
/ Professional Certifications
/ Maternity & paternity leave support
/ Sports reimbursement budget
/ Limit of free psychological and legal consultations.
Valtech Ukraine has a system of progressive benefit packages in place – the longer you stay with the company – the more benefits you get
For us at Valtech our main priority has always been people. Valtech has created One Fund to support Ukrainian colleagues who have found their lives turned upside down at these tough times.
Alongside, Ukrainian office leads an internal initiative V_Volunteer, focused on helping Ukrainian army with necessary supplies. We are as passionate as you are about Ukraine’s victory, our country’s strength, and showing to the entire world the amazing, talented, smart, and powerful nation we are.
We are a people company. We share our knowledge and learnings; we dare to speak up and take risks. We care about one another, our clients, and the world.
Say hello to your future. Apply!