At Valtech, we imagine and create the world of tomorrow!
With more than 5,000 innovative profiles, creatives, developers, designers and digital experts working in its 50 offices around the world, Valtech distinguishes itself by its end-user centric approach and its innovation process. With its values of sharing, boldness and authenticity, Valtech makes sure to put the human element at the heart of the digital experiences it develops - for its clients as well as for its employees.
At Valtech_Commerce, we are more than 300 employees who are passionate about e-commerce. By joining us, you'll be part of a company that puts people first and you'll be able to grow and evolve with access to a global network of innovators.
What you will do:
As a BI Developer / Analyst, you will contribute with the Assistant Director - Measures and Controls (BI) to design and develop our data models, dashboards and reports spanning the whole business. You’ll also support the Assistant Director - Measures and Controls (BI) in defining the data vision and strategy and promoting data-centric decision making. You will run training sessions to empower colleagues across the business to make better data-driven decisions.
- Help us build our business intelligence practice
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of our data warehouse using best practices in modeling to provide clean data, ready for analysis
- Educate stakeholders across the business, improving their data literacy and ability to use our self-service BI tool
- Work with all senior stakeholders to understand and identify the reporting requirements
- Build dashboards and reports, satisfying the business’s reporting needs
- Cleaning and modeling data from a variety of sources (we use dbt)
- Building reports and dashboards in a data visualization tool (we use Looker)
What you should have:
- 3+ years of experience in an analytics-focused role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Math, Administration or related experience
- Passionate about data, analytics and automation
- Deep knowledge of SQL and relational databases (Snowflake)
- Experience Functional knowledge of Python
- A client-centric, professional attitude with strong interpersonal, communication and storytelling skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing environment while having a well-organized, self-starting working method.
- Fluency in both English and French
The perks :
- Flexible PTO Policy!
- Valtech_ is lucky to collaborate with amazing organizations (local to global). If you want to learn and grow as an eCommerce specialist, this is the place for you.
- Flexible schedule, with a 37.5 hour work week.
- The possibility to work remotely and $500 to outfit your home office when you first start.
- The possibility to work from wherever you want (subject to approval).
- Life, medical and dental insurance with 24/7 access to counseling and telemedicine & an employee assistance program (EAP).
- Company contribution to your retirement savings.
- A community of supportive people (from your day-to-day colleagues to the company owners).
- Offices all across the globe including in Montreal and in Sainte-Thérèse, on the northshore of Montreal.
- A strong corporate culture where the values Share, Dare and Care are a part of the company’s DNA.