A few words about us
First things first… What will you become a part of? Valtech is a global digital agency focused on business transformation. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with their consumers across digital and physical touchpoints.
From discovery to optimisation, clients trust Valtech to remove complexity and deliver innovative, frictionless solutions that close the experience gap between customer expectation and reality. We are a network of more than 5,000 makers, thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers spanning 5 continents with 50+ offices in 22 countries.
Working on the innovations side and pushing the limits to get better and even more accurate data, Valtech has been rolling out Oracle Cloud Financials to our finance teams across the globe. With that Valtech is growing and is now looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join the team.
In the Business Systems Analyst role:
You will be joining an existing team to assist with the migration process from legacy systems to Oracle Cloud Financials by deploying our Oracle Financial Core Model Solution (Blueprint) that includes GL, AP, AR, CM, FA, TAX, SLA, SOD/ customised user roles.
AR, CM, SOD/ customised user roles are the primary focus of this role while backfilling other business area functions as needed.
As part of the Global Business Applications Technical Team, this position will be responsible for implementing, deploying, and supporting our Financial Core Model Solution based on Oracle Financials Cloud applications, especially with Oracle Receivables, Cash Management, and Segregation of Duties. With a customer service mindset, strong interpersonal skills you'll develop a rapport and credibility with users with a variety of roles and seniority.
As a Business Systems Analyst you will:
- Provide subject matter expertise to end users in your business areas.
- Ensure application compliance.
- Assess new functional/ technical requirement, enhancement, extension, and impact on existing implementation including setup, business flows, system processes. Contribute to functional, technical specifications, system design, testing and deployment of solutions.
- Perform functional/ technical setup, bank integration configuration, user account maintenance based on current SOD and customised user roles, sandbox maintenance, preparation and execution of data conversion/ integration with Oracle FBDIs.
- Validate data for data migration (Master Data, Transactional Data) in the context of a new deployment from source system (Oracle, Legacy) to Oracle Cloud Financials, including but not limited to extracting, cleansing, transforming data.
As our preferred candidate, you have:
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience working independently as a subject matter expert in implementing and supporting Oracle Financials Cloud modules, preferably in an international environment, supported by your strong written and oral communications skills.
- A versed experience in Oracle Financials Cloud modules, mainly: AR, CM, SOD. Techno-functional knowledge preferred backed up with good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Some experience as a Cloud Administrator with a working knowledge of Fusion Security Console, Cloud security.
- Prior experience in working at system integrator/ implementation partner firms will have added advantage.
- Confidence in communicating with system superusers throughout the business, particularly finance users.
We have from our very beginning always worked hard on providing everyone within our organisation the opportunity to grow and transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognised not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done, we really do transform by doing.
If this sounds like your next challenge, then do send us your application already today.
We cannot wait to hear from you!
Please note, we are hiring for this role in Denmark, France and the Netherlands and open to hearing from candidates based in any of these countries with the right to work.