Valtech is looking for a Client Partner in Switzerland. Is agile your way of working? Do you thrive in multidisciplinary environments? Supporting large scale projects for global clients? Finding the right technical solution for a customer’s business? Would you like to work from the comfort of your home and have the opportunity to visit our office in Baden or Bern occasionally? Then you might be the person we’re looking for! Keep reading to find out.
A day in the life of a Client Partner
The Client Partner is a proactive and knowledgeable consultant, support, and ally for clients. Responsible for both ensuring that Valtech is meeting the client’s objectives, planning and delivering high quality, effective activity and evaluating the impact of this activity. Whilst working towards our goals for revenue growth, making the most of our capabilities around the globe, sustaining profit margin, and ultimately creating work we are proud of.
Entrepreneurial in spirit – adapt at working in fast-paced, changing, high growth environment, you ensure we deliver best in class partnership to our client, becoming an expert in the Valtech offering and the business value it brings to our clients.
A senior role in the business. Internally you will be responsible for the running a key portfolio focused on product and service delivery for our clients and its P&L, supporting delivery management ensuring we are getting the best out of our talent and work closely with the Head of Client Partnerships to plan and develop the Client Partnership team and department strategy.
In addition, you will:
- Client relationships: be a natural at building trusting relationships with both existing and potential clients, leading and owning the key relationships at executive level clients across CIO/CTO and CMO to ensure, to guide the development of the account and become a trusted partner and strategic advisor to each of the brands in your portfolio.
- Expansion of existing business: be involved in and lead organic new pitches with key partner clients, acting as the client in the agency and understand how to disseminate their brief and tell the right story to be successful.
- Commercial & Operational control: have full responsibility for the revenue performance & growth of the group, whilst actively drive collaboration and effective operational behaviours across the business, problem solving challenges ahead of time, to ensure constant high level of delivery and effective margin.
- Ambition for Growth: be planning for and leading client pitches (existing business with support for new business) with the support of the wider agency and new business team will be a core part of your role for growth of your portfolio.
- Wider Valtech and Partnership relationships: be a cultural Ambassador in and outside of Valtech, fostering and developing wider relationships within the network and our third-party partners and at times wider client agency groups as we look to lead and guide the agenda for our clients.
- Delivering excellence at all times: be responsible for empowering the delivery team to deliver a best in class experience to a high-profile client base. You will motivate and inspire your team and the wider agency. Relaying client’s expectations, challenges and potential solutions to the teams running client projects. Ensuring constant innovation across our existing accounts and working closely with all teams to ensure this is happing at a micro level as well as macro.
- Challenge resolution: be the go-to person for the team and wider Valtech Group, owning and tackling challenges head on, problem solving, finding solutions and managing the communication with the client within your team, or agency leaders to resolve, and continuously find areas for improvement.
- Wider Valtech influence: You will be expected to be a voice in the development and standardisation of our client offering, creation of best practices in Client Partnership, marketing opportunities and department strategy as a senior leader in the client services team, and wider agency groups.
You and the role
You are someone with 6+ years of relevant work experience within a Client Partner, Account Management, Delivery Management or Sales position collaborating with cross functional technical and non technical teams building and delivering technical solutions for multi- million revenue clients
We would love if you have
- demonstrable experience and knowledge within identifying and expanding new business within existing client portfolios and nurturing trustful and meaningful relationships with C-level stakeholders
- demonstrable experience and knowledge within building, presenting and winning RfPs and pitches for new business, you have a high attention to detail and can confidently identify, bring together and motivate a project team
- understanding on how to work successfully and collaborate within a Project teams to successfully offer, win, deliver and build technical solutions
- the ability to work both within a team environment and individually
- a proficient level in both German and English.
What you can expect from us
- 25 days of paid vacation
- highly competitive pension scheme
- choose your own IT infrastructure
- Flexible working time and location within Switzerland plus 30 days remote working from anywhere in the world
- Ski Trips, Retreats, Laser Evenings, Art Classes, Wine Tasting and many more social activities to benefit from
Apart from the benefits listed above, we have more to offer. Our growth development program, for example, to help you excel in your existing profession, or enable you to explore another. Also, there are plenty of internal initiatives for you to take part in. Whether it's about improving Valtech as a business or contributing to the world around us, we encourage our employees to pursue their professional and personal ambitions.
Not only can you help us lead the experience revolution, but you can lead the change. The journey Valtech is on is ambitious and therefore opens doors. The more we grow - the more opportunities there are to take responsibility, implement your creative ideas, and be the innovator and driver to help move us, and our clients, forward.
Does it excite you to join Valtech on this journey? And would you like to become our next Client Partner?
Then apply today. We cannot wait to hear from you!