We are looking for an HR advisor who takes responsibility for HR projects and activities.
You are an HR advisor in the broadest sense of the word: you are involved in sick-leave management, offboarding, and HR Analysis and are in charge of our policies and guidelines (like our mobility plan and workcation policy for example).
Sounds good? Read on and apply now!
What will you be doing?
The growth of Valtech Netherlands within the context of the international organization of Valtech Global. Of course, you are not on your own. You will be working closely with your colleagues from HR and Recruitment. You will have four colleagues in the HR team and three colleagues in the recruitment team.
A day will never be the same: If our managers and other colleagues have questions on HR-related matters, you are their go-to person. Performance Management, reintegration, working conditions, and HR legislation: you are the one with the answers. And do you love variety? Great, because our colleagues from our Academy and Recruitment might need your support every now and then too!
- You advise colleagues and managers on multiple HR themes
- You play an active role in determining the HR activities for the HR team of Valtech Netherlands
- You take on the role of a case manager in the event of sick leave and guide our Circle Directors and employees during this process regarding ‘Wet Verbetering Poortwachter’
- You take care of all-round HR activities, such as guiding the Performance Management cycle and taking care of onboarding, mobility, and offboarding of colleagues
- Together with some of our Circle Directors (that’s what we call our managers) you take care of the well-being and performance of their team
- Most important: you are one of the HR persons to go to for employees
What do we expect from you?
- You have between 1-2 yrs HR experience or have done a relevant internship
- Bachelor's degree, in Human Resource Management is a plus
- Knowledge of Dutch law is a big plus
- Native Dutch and excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Excellent listening skills and high integrity and sensitivity – but as an HR expert, you probably already know this
What can you expect from us?
- A job at a fast-growing international company, that is constantly evolving. You’ll never be bored!
- A comprehensive onboarding program through our internal Academy
- An international environment that respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- Freedom and opportunities to develop your hard and soft skills with some help from your team captain and our Academy
- A hybrid workplace: flexibility to combine working at home with working at one of our 4 offices
In addition, you’ll get:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- A pension plan
- Travel allowance (every colleague receives an NS Business Card)
- Discounts on health insurance
- A laptop and mobile phone
- Work-from-home budget of € 60 per month
- A budget to make your workplace at home more comfortable
What does our recruitment process look like?
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair and transparent recruitment process.
Outlined below, you can learn more about the different stages of our recruitment process:
1. Application received
2. CV/phone screening by Recruitment
3. CV screening by Hiring Manager
4. 1st (online) interview
5. 2nd (online) interview
*for some of our vacancies, an assessment or case is part of our process.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.