We have got some major plans for 2021. And we need your recruitment skills to attract the right people that will help reach those goals! So, are you full of energy, did you just take your first steps into the wonderful world of recruitment and are you ready to take the next step? We have the perfect job for you.
What will you be doing?
Your main job is – of course – to recruit new, top-shelf colleagues for Valtech in The Netherlands. And you won’t be alone in this. You are teaming up with our Corporate Recruiter, who will also teach you the ropes of the recruitment. Here is a shortlist of some of your other tasks:
- Actively searching for talent on LinkedIn. See potential? Feel free to approach them!
- Building and managing a strong network in our recruitment system
- Posts vacancies on our website and job boards
- Actively thinking about how we can use new recruitment tools. Even though our recruitment process is a well-oiled machine, we value new, fresh ideas
- First resume screenings of our applicants
- (Co-)organizing recruitment events and representing Valtech on the event itself
- Marketing related activities, like planning online campaigns together with our marketing department
You’ll be working closely with our ‘hiring managers’, but also the colleagues from HR and Academy. Want to take it across the border? Take part in one of our international projects and make your job even more diverse. One thing’s for sure: as our brand new recruiter, every day is different!
What do we expect from you?
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- You have a maximum of two years of relevant working experience. Could be at a (recruitment) agency, but most important to us is that you are ready for the next step
- Experience or affinity with recruiting IT profiles is a big plus. A ‘boolean search’? You can do it with your eyes closed
- Doing the same tasks every day? No way. You thrive in a fast-changing and dynamic work environment
- You are pro-active and can work independently. The more varied your tasks are, the better you can use all your different skills
- With your strong communication and social skills, you convince future colleagues to come work at Valtech in the blink of an eye
- You have excellent speaking and writing skills in both Dutch and English
- You are available for at least 32 hours a week
- Working from home or from one of our 4 offices? No problem for you, you like the variation
What do we offer in return?
Good employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and room to develop yourself. How quickly your career progresses and how fast your salary grows depends entirely on you – with some help from your mentor, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you continue to develop yourself. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your mentor). And because work, learning and private life are increasingly entwined, you can arrange your working time flexibly to match your creative peaks.
Furthermore, you'll get this:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance (every colleague gets a NS Businesscard)
- Group health insurance
- Laptop and mobile phone