Hey visual mastermind! We are looking for a new visual designer for our Marketing Services team, to join forces with the rest of our creatives. Together, you create inspiring content and engaging digital campaigns for our clients. You champion the brands we work for and understand the customer journey, always keeping business goals in mind.
What will you be doing?
- You translate the strategy and concept into digital marketing assets for our international, multi-channel digital campaigns
- You help to improve our work by challenging your team and clients, to offer new angles, inspiration, best practices and practical solutions
- You make sure that your designs are in line with the project’s objectives and the client’s expectations
- You safeguard user needs by ensuring the design is consistent and accessible, on all devices and for all users, while always keeping in mind the full journey
- You work closely with art directors, UX designers, digital marketers, data analysts, copywriters, consultants and developers to make sure that you can deliver what we promise
- You collaborate with our senior creatives to create and safeguard style guides and campaign playbooks
- You balance user needs and business goals with the possibilities that technologies offer
As Visual Designer Content & Campaigns, you’ll work on various projects and clients. As part of the Marketing Services team, the Content & Campaigns team will be your home. This fast-growing team works on strategy, concepting, creative (copy, photography, video, design), content production, content migration and digital marketing. As we’re continuously expanding and building our team, there’s a lot of freedom to shape it with your colleagues. As a matter of fact, we expect you to actively partake.
Take a look at some of the work we do:
- The creation of new model pages for Volkswagen and SEAT
- Various digital campaigns for – among others – DSM, Wavin, ASML
- Creation of concept, copy and design for the e-commerce platforms of Philips, Volkswagen and SEAT
- Strategy, concept, set-up, monitoring and optimization of digital campaigns
What do we expect from you?
- 2 years of digital design experience with a strong preference for digital visual design for content and campaigns
- Completed education in the areas of graphic design or multimedia design
- You can translate concepts into mind-blowing and innovative designs
- An impressive portfolio, showcasing your skills - with striking examples of digital branding, campaign design thinking and problem solving
- You know what a perfect customer journey looks like
- Knowledge of balancing user needs, business goals and the possibilities technologies have to offer
- Ability to work quickly and iteratively, to sketch and share ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- An attitude for growing and learning, to be sure that you’re on top of the latest trends
- You find your way around a team quickly and know how to stand your ground
- You have knowledge of social media platforms and social advertising
- You are skilled at Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Experience with motion and video editing is a bonus
Can’t check all the boxes? No worries. We find your mindset and ambition to grow as a designer much more important.
What do we offer in return?
Excellent employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and plenty of room to develop yourself. How quickly your career and salary advance depends entirely on you – with some help from your mentor, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you to continually develop your skills. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your mentor). And because work, learning and our private lives are increasingly intertwined, you can arrange your working hours flexibly, to match your creative peaks.
We also offer:
- 25 vacation days. Need more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- A pension scheme
- Travel allowance (an NS Businesscard)
- Group health insurance
- A laptop to your liking (Macbook Pro or Windows) and mobile phone